Verbatim 16X DVD+R LightScribe 20 Discs - $3 AR

Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD+R LightScribe 20 Pack Discs (2 X 10pk)
Item #: N82E16817130009
Model #: 95116-20
$10.99 Free 3 Business Day Shipping
($2.99 after $8.00 Mail-In Rebate)
http://images10.newegg.com/UploadFilesForNewegg/rebate/SH/Verbatim17-130-009Dec1106Jan3107Ky15.pdf

Don’t forget cashback - 2% @ fatwallet, 1% @ ebates

Using my referral link below for a first time sign up at ebates will give me a bonus and there’s a $5 bonus to you for signing-up whether you use my referral or not. You only need to accumualate an additional $5 in cashback to receive a check from ebates (at fatwallet you need to earn $10casback before they cut a check now).

Go here to sign up at ebates:

Cool, in for one, forget about those fatcash or erebates, price is low enough, and the rebate is already too much of a hassle, I wouldn’t bother with all the side rebates

I bought one. Great price without the rebate, but the rebate makes it even better. No problem with getting Verbatim rebates from NewEgg purchases.

Dou really thing you get $8 back? this one of having price @$10.99.

Hahaha :bigsmile:

Sorry but that made me laugh from my heart for the first time in years

Seriousely , [B]do[/B] you really [B]think[/B] they would not honor that rebate ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I get rebate checks from verbatim all the time, purchasing at amazon.com or on newegg.com, never had any problems with Verbatim Rebates. Just watch the mail since the check is a small piece of card, not enclosed in any envelop and some people might toss them away because they do look like an ad.

Price has gone up a dollar to $11.99, but shipping is still free.
BTW the rebate period is Dec. 11 to Jan. 31.

When rebate is below $10 you be surprised that the number of people getting back is much lower that highier amount of rebate,