Verbatim 16x DVD+R 100 Pack $15.99 After MIR

Thanks for posting - nice find.

I notice that on newegg, someone says this is “Made in India” stock – could explain the clearance prices.

The last two 100 paks of MII Verbies I bought have been great. :slight_smile:

Do you have some sample burns, larc?

I just received mine and they are Made in Taiwan (YMMV). Honestly, if they were made elsewhere, I wouldn’t lose any sleep.

Let’s see some scans, please, jeff.

Yo-

[B]OUT OF STOCK[/B] @ 05/07/2009 4:25PDT–eh

It is hard to believe that most people would send the $8 rebate or if they do they receive the $8 back. So I would count on the price of $23.99 before be disappointed.

really nice find…

I have never had any problem receiving these Verbatim rebates. Have gotten every one I have submitted, usually within 6 weeks.

Back in stock. Yes…:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Pudah;2271409]I have never had any problem receiving these Verbatim rebates. Have gotten every one I have submitted, usually within 6 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Yo-

I totally agree - and I’ve sent in a dozen or so Verbatim rebates over the years and have gotten EVERY one of them back-eh :iagree: :iagree:

MIT here, and I"ve recieved verbatim rebates as well. And all the MII were great too.

Same URL as the original poster provided but there is a promo code for an additional 10% off (final price $13.59) - good for today only (5/13).

Note: If you’ve already submitted a rebate for this promotion, find a neighbor, relative, etc. to submit the paperwork - only 1 rebate per household.

Verbatim 4.7GB 16X DVD+R 100 Packs Cake Box Disc - Retail
10% off with promo code BHD5139, ends 5/13

Sold out again.

Spoke too soon. Back in stock.

Yo-

Got my first shipment today = MIT and are PAPA’s

Have two more coming and got the 10% off both-eh!!

So, MIT’s are better than MII’s??
Thanks

[QUOTE=Parato Optimal;2280513]So, MIT’s are better than MII’s?[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily. Fear, paranoia, and misinformation keeps some people speculating they are, wrongly.