Verbatim 16x CD-R Neon?

vbimport

Has anyone ever heard of Verbatim 16x CD-R Neon??

I picked some up on eBay (<$10 shipped for 50) and the stock picture he
had was for Mini discs so I specifically asked if they were 80MIN 700MB and
he said yes but now i wonder because I have searched everywhere and can
only find them as Digital Vinyl.

So either I hit on something good or I will just get plane Verbs (but for $10 no big loss)

The only company that makes standard 80min/700MB Neon CD-Rs is Imation, not Verbatim.

The only Neon CD-Rs that Verbatim makes are Vinyl or Record CD-Rs.

That person obviously mixed up two different product descriptions. You will either get 16x pocket CD-Rs, as it shows in the photo, or 52x vinyl CD-Rs, as he described. You will NOT get 16x 80min/700MB CD-Rs.

The very fact that the picture didn’t match the description should have told you that the seller is clueless.

Yes I knew he didn’t use the right photo that’s why I asked him.

If they are not Verbatim or the right ones either I will get my money back or he get bad feedback :wink:

[QUOTE=negritude;2154554]The only company that makes standard 80min/700MB Neon CD-Rs is Imation, not Verbatim.

The only Neon CD-Rs that Verbatim makes are Vinyl or Record CD-Rs.

That person obviously mixed up two different product descriptions. You will either get 16x pocket CD-Rs, as it shows in the photo, or 52x vinyl CD-Rs, as he described. You will NOT get 16x 80min/700MB CD-Rs.

The very fact that the picture didn’t match the description should have told you that the seller is clueless.[/QUOTE]

Well they are not NEON thank God!

16x AZO Blue, 2x25pack for $9.94 with jewel cases :cool:

Nice

Well, you got lucky. Why in the hell couldn’t the moron have just put up the correct photo?

Yeah I win some and have lost some, this time I was lucky.

Yeah I know but it he put up the correct picture I wouldn’t have got them for $10 shipped :wink:

[QUOTE=negritude;2155082]Well, you got lucky. Why in the hell couldn’t the moron have just put up the correct photo?[/QUOTE]