Verbatim 16X 100pack DVD-R $28 +R $30

vbimport

Buy.com has Verbatim 16X 100pack DVD-Rs for $27.99 with free shipping,
and 16X +Rs for $29.99 with free shipping.
Not a great deal, but will come in handy
if you’re not close to a B&M store that has these on sale often.

DVD+Rs

DVD-Rs

courtesy of slickdeals.

I would say that is a very good deal. $29.99 is as cheap as I have ever seen MCC004 media, and this way you save the 8.25% sales tax. If I didn’t still have nearly 300 of these, I would jump in and buy some more!

Yes, a good deal, even though the +R requires a $10 MIR. I’ve never had any problems with Verbatim MIRs though.

get your lazy butts to bestbuy to buy 2 spindles of 50 pack for the same price for both +R and -R, Maybe a $1 more for -R. No rebate needed for the +R to get the same price. And I am sure Bestbuy exists in all states

But it might not be convenient or close for some people to go to Best Buy.
Thats why I posted this…

Yeah, but it’ll take $3 worth of gas to get there and BB will charge me $2 in state sales tax.

Might be a good deal though for someone who lives out in the middle of nowhere. Not everyone has a BB close at hand. I agree though that for those with a BB within an hour’s drive from them that this wouldn’t be a very good deal.

An hour’s drive = 60 miles, 120 miles roundtrip; 4 gallons of gas @ $3 = $12.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10412809&loc=14575

glitch?

What, you get 30 miles per gallon? I’m sure the average mpg among the readers here is a lot less than 30. I have 3 vehichles which average 16, 17, and 23 mpg.

i get 31mpg i <3 my Corolla :slight_smile:

What, you get 30 miles per gallon? I’m sure the average mpg among the readers here is a lot less than 30. I have 3 vehichles which average 16, 17, and 23 mpg.

Agreed, but that just reinforces my point that you can quickly chew up a few $$ in price difference with the cost of gas. Reminds me of an uncle who used to drive 20 miles out of his way to avoid a $0.50 bridge toll (and that was when gas was $0.35/gallon!).