Verb true 8X DL + 15-pack for $28 at Microcenter

Probably will remain so to the end of the month (Nov). All tubs that I have seen are MIS, grab them before it will all be MII.

http://microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0259490

[QUOTE=Coconut;1921387]Probably will remain so to the end of the month (Nov). All tubs that I have seen are MIS, grab them before it will all be MII.

http://microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0259490[/QUOTE]

MKM 003 will remain MIS. That’s not getting outsourced. Only MKM 001 is being farmed out.

I really don’t get why MKM 001 is even being produced anymore. You’d think Verbatim would be able to sell more if they were all 8x certified, not just the 5 and 15 packs.

So the usual 20 pack Verb DL for ~$30 will be gone soon?

[QUOTE=ceevee;1922029]So the usual 20 pack Verb DL for ~$30 will be gone soon?[/QUOTE]

The Verb 20-pack 2.4x + is now moving to MII, with some existing (and fast dwindling) stock still MIS. So it’ll be around, just not MIS.

[QUOTE=Some Random Guy;1921976]I really don’t get why MKM 001 is even being produced anymore. You’d think Verbatim would be able to sell more if they were all 8x certified, not just the 5 and 15 packs.[/QUOTE]

Simple: COST. Not to mention a number of burners will overspeed these to 8x with no trouble.

wow, $2 a piece, argggggggg, why why why are they still that expensive?? They have been out for years… Ok, vent out my frustration, sorry it was a long day at work. I will buy some since I am going home this weekend.

Went to Micro Center today. No 8x in stock. Got one of the last remaining 20 packs of MIS 2.4x for 27.99 even though it was “supposedly” mislabled.

Try Fry’s GQ brand! They are so far so good for me. 24 bucks for a 30 pack.

[QUOTE=THE C.;1923506]Try Fry’s GQ brand! They are so far so good for me. 24 bucks for a 30 pack.[/QUOTE]

For DL MEDIA??? NO WAY!!!

[QUOTE=dreamliner77;1923504]Went to Micro Center today. No 8x in stock. Got one of the last remaining 20 packs of MIS 2.4x for 27.99 even though it was “supposedly” mislabled.[/QUOTE]

Could I ask which Microcenter you checked?

[QUOTE=LivingDay;1923600]Could I ask which Microcenter you checked?[/QUOTE]

Cambridge, MA.

[QUOTE=dreamliner77;1923715]Cambridge, MA.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I need to stop by my local one and check the stock out.

[QUOTE=THE C.;1923506]Try Fry’s GQ brand! They are so far so good for me. 24 bucks for a 30 pack.[/QUOTE]

:Z :Z Are you serious? :Z :Z