Verb 30pac 8x dl $29.99 ( from egg a/r free ship)

vbimport

sorry if this is a repost. seems like a good price for 8x dl media. clipped from sd of course…

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-SlickDeals&cm_mmc=AFC-SlickDeals--NA--NA-_-NA&Item=N82E16817130040

Thamks, cmisenco. I ordered these a while back - maybe 3 months ago when there was another special on them. Two 15-packs came, MKM 003, Made in Singapore (although you never know with ordering online anymore). No problem getting the $10 rebate check either.

I think all 8x DL are still MIS.
I have not seen one that is not MIS yet even in BB and OM.

And interestingly all my local BB and OM carries MIS 2.4-6x DL these days and no more MII DL in my area for 2months now.

[QUOTE=SOCALUS;2100559]I think all 8x DL are still MIS.
I have not seen one that is not MIS yet even in BB and OM.

And interestingly all my local BB and OM carries MIS 2.4-6x DL these days and no more MII DL in my area for 2months now.[/QUOTE]

Just a fair word of warning, I HAVE seen MII 8x Verbatim’s @ BB, so BBW.

Good Deal thou, VERY GOOD deal.

Thank You for pointing it out. :slight_smile:

i have NOT seen 30 Packs of MIS :frowning:

are these the ones to get ?

i haven’t purchased these, but i think its actually two 15 pacs.

Out of Stock (ETA:08/04/2008)

:frowning:
please repost as a reminder when they restock

Just got notification from Newegg that they are back in stock. $29.99 after $10 rebate.

Thanks for the news ricoman :slight_smile:
Try to some order next week ( Very bad Limit 1 per house hold :disagree: )

The one review at the Egg dated yesterday says he received MIS discs.

My brother received his pack today. Made in Singapore.

Just ordered, hopefully I’ll get MIS. :bow:

[QUOTE=doom5;2102929]My brother received his pack today. Made in Singapore.[/QUOTE]

Got mine, it is a 30-pack single tub (not a packaging of two 15-pack tubs on top of each other) and MIS. In a previous sale I also got the two-pack tub amounting to 30 disks together, also MIS. In all cases the packaging is new, violet.

The price at the moment is $32.99 after the rebate I guess they raised the
price on them $3.00 :sad:

raised the price :cry: :cry:

[QUOTE=achemen;2103243]raised the price :cry: :cry:[/QUOTE]
and NO Free shipping :a

^^^ i need stack some of these :iagree:

i miss the old Orange packaging,they burn better than the new Voilet ones :sad:

Guess I lucked out, when they notified me of the restocking, I got my order in right away $29.99 AR free shipping. As for someone on another thread complaining about the slow shipping, I ordered yesterday, and though they are only 2 states away in NJ, tracking shows that they are already in Watertown, CT, the local UPS warehouse. Unfortunately, because they don’t deliver on weekends, I won’t get them 'til Monday. Still, pretty fast shipping especially free. Good luck to the rest of you, I just hope they are MIS like people have been reporting.

^^^ report back wat u get