VCD copy didnt work in Easy CD creator 4.02

Hello, I was given some burnt VCD movies that work quite well on my standalone DVD player - unfortunately when I tried to burn my onwn copy of the disk Easy CD creator 4.02 would not allow a copy so i tried data CD. I dragged over all the files and folders of the VCD and made a copy. My copy will not work in my standalone DVD player - the CD is somehow different. The VCD has 2 tracks and my copy only has one big track. I noticed in the demo version of nero 5.xx it has a VCD option and it automatically sets up special folders for you. Why cant I reproduce the VCD with data copy with my software, what do I need to do this properly???

HELP :frowning:

Originally posted by war
What do I need to do this properly???

First of all, get rid of ezcd, 'cause it sucks.
get nero and both creating a new vcd and just copying your cds will work like a charm

I’ll reply here, read it carefully!

So far I have caught you violating our rules on the subject of crossposting.

I advise you to read rules and abide by them because ignoring the rules is a sign of disrespect and not much appreciated on this forum.

And when you then start whining in another thread about a lame post getting more replies than your own question, you should think about it, you can not expect to get an answer within 5 minutes after posting. This community is based on respect for each other and a lot of our visitors will help you if they can, but you should both show patience and put in a little effort on your own.

By acting they way you have done now you will not get much respect and your chances to get help may even become smaller.

So please live up to the tips, rules and guidelines we have drawn up and make life easier on all of us. Don’t make us pull rank and threaten you with a ban from this forum, we are all in it for fun and helping each other!

I have the nero demo - it worked but I had to go about solving the problem a round a bout way. If anyone would like to know how to do this I can help.

i dont think copying files from a vcd and making the cd as a data cd works.:cool: