VB Examples

vbimport

I am trying to write an application to write single files to a DVD using the Nero 1.1 Type Library.

I have searched the documentation on the SDK, searched the forum, and searched the Internet, but I cannot see how to do the following:

Import the session from a DVD.
Write more files to the DVD.

The closest I have come to getting something working is with the following code:

Dim dvdFS As NeroFileSystemDescContainer
Dim isReady As Boolean
Set dvdFS = New NeroFileSystemDescContainer
dvdFS.BurnOptions = NERO_BURN_OPTION_USE_JOLIET
dvdFS.Name2 = "Test"
Dim RootCont As NeroDirectoryContainer
Set RootCont = dvdFS.RootDirectoryContainer
RootCont.AddFile2 "test.txt", "C:\Test.txt", -1, -1
isReady = Drive.DeviceReady
If isReady Then
    Drive.BurnFileSystemContent dvdFS, NERO_BURN_FLAG_VERIFY Or NERO_BURN_FLAG_WRITE, 2, NERO_MEDIA_DVD_M_R
End If

This does write, but the disk is unreadable afterwards.

Can anyone give me some sample code on this?

Thanks
Robert

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=116409&highlight=unison+dvd

Thanks for this.

I have used some of this code, and it seems to work up to a point. When the following line is called the application crashes with no error:

Drive.BurnIsoAudioCD “Test”, “Files”, 0, ISOTrack, Nothing, Nothing, NERO_BURN_FLAG_WRITE + NERO_BURN_FLAG_CLOSE_SESSION, 0, NERO_MEDIA_CDR + NERO_MEDIA_CDRW + NERO_MEDIA_DVD_M_R + NERO_MEDIA_DVD_M_RW + NERO_MEDIA_DVD_P_R + NERO_MEDIA_DVD_P_RW

It imports the files already on the CD okay, and does everything okay up to this point.

How come is it calling BurnIsoAudioCD? I would have thought that you should use BurnFileSystemContent.

Any ideas why it crashes?

No burnisoaudiocd is correct.

The code works fine on my system what nero version are you using?
Have you modified the code in anyway?
If so have you tried using the original code?

Mike

I checked my version and it was 6.0. So I updated to 6.6 and it is now working fine.

Thanks for the help.