Vanity Fair

vbimport

I’m trying to backup Vanity Fair and it gets about 55 percent through and then it stops and says one of the files could not be read. I have the newest version of Anydvd and 1 click dvdcopy. Whats the problem?

Not familiar with that movie.
It’s a defective original disk, try a good cleaning of the disk, if that doesn’t work you
can return it for a replacement where you bought it. If that’s not an option, give up, you’ll never copy it regardless of what software you use.

Does this DVD play well on DVD player? no freezing or skipping?
Have you tried other programs? I suggest get freeware DVD decrypter and see if it can rip the DVD.

Hi there, I had the same problem, so I went ahead and clone the whole movie with cloneDVD 3.0.2.5 from clonedvd.net in to an ISO image, now that software removes copy protection and that kind of stuff, so mounted the Iso image in virtual clone drive 5.1.1.1 and used clonedvd2 to remove aditional features, languajes and that kind of crap, burned it to dvd and now I have a region free, crap free dvd, and my original one is safely putted away in my collection box.