Valentine's Day - did you do anything nice for your other half?

Or did your other half spring a nice surprise on you?

Anyone go anywhere or do anything nice?

Not being attached at the current time, I spent the day doing what I usually do. Hopefully one or more of you had a little more action :wink:

I bought her roses and promised not to touch the TV remote all day…:smiley:

I got some really nice flowers and a card, and a lovely passionate kiss. He got something in return that he likes. :wink:

Yes, I gave the half of my brain that works hardest the day off.:stuck_out_tongue:

I sent a dozen roses with a box of candy on Friday to my wife’s workplace and took her out to eat after she got off work. I was out of town Saturday to a friends house and stopped at the Russell Stover’s candy store there and picked up some more candy. (My wife is a diabetic :doh:)

I guess i cannot say what i got as this is family forum :smiley: oh yeah and a card.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2219935]Or did your other half spring a nice surprise on you?

Anyone go anywhere or do anything nice?

Not being attached at the current time, I spent the day doing what I usually do. Hopefully one or more of you had a little more action ;)[/QUOTE]

What other half? :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=vroom;2219983]What other half? :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I hear ya :bigsmile:

LOL @ Jamerson :bigsmile:

I got her a card and some chocolate. We were going to eat out but neither of us really wanted to leave the house. Instead we stayed in and watched a movie.

gave her a case of oil and 2 filters so she could change the oil in the cars lol.

No significant other for me either, but still went bankrupt on Valentines (as usual). I’m the flower/candy provider for sis, mom and aunt on Feb 14th.

[QUOTE=CCRomeo;2220030]gave her a case of oil and 2 filters so she could change the oil in the cars lol.[/QUOTE]

Man, that sounds like something my step-dad would do :stuck_out_tongue:

For Christmas he bought my mum a pressure washer to wash the car with :stuck_out_tongue:

@Kerry - awww, that’s so sweet :iagree:

I don’t just set aside one day a year to be nice to “him” as i am sweet and nice to him everyday…:slight_smile: or at least most days…:iagree:. we had a wonderful dinner in…watched a couple girlie movies…tucked brayden in …and had an even better late night pressie swap :slight_smile: behind closed doors:bigsmile:

P.S. I recieved a new pair of earrings…a card and some sugar free candy :slight_smile:

He got a new watch and a cover for his cell phone that he has said he wanted for some time

Actually it was our daughter who gave us the biggest surprise on Valentine’s day, sent us both out for supper on our own, unlimited spending (for supper).

[QUOTE=Arachne;2219996]

LOL @ Jamerson :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

I did give my now 8 year old niece a Hannah Montana:Z doll for her birthday which was yesterday. :slight_smile:

Leave me alone :sad:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2220110]I did give my now 8 year old niece a Hannah Montana:Z doll for her birthday which was yesterday. :)[/QUOTE]

awe we…your the best uncle alive…

Well, my day started at 5 am with work. I got off, picked up stuff to make some cheesecake covered brownies. (Her favorite) Then we went to dinner in Plymouth at a place called Taste. Best restaurant ever, if you ask me. (plus the owner is our instructor, and I’m good friends with his wife.) We had a 6 course meal that was amazing. By far the best Valentines I’ve had yet. It was a little pricy but totally worth it. ~130 dollars (before tip) And Tracy (Our instructor’s wife, and co owner saw us, so she reduced our tab to about 70 bucks haha) And we have plans for monday to hang out in Santa Cruz, and later this month we are thinking about making a trip to Oregon.

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2220191]awe we…your the best uncle alive…[/QUOTE]

If you say so:confused:

ROTFL @ pipemanid’s Peggy pic :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2220110]I did give my now 8 year old niece a Hannah Montana:Z doll for her birthday which was yesterday. :)[/QUOTE]

Awwwww :slight_smile:

@Burnsama - awww, maybe you, me, Jamerson and vroom should have a group hug :wink: