V8 Ultra says TRIAL even after registering

People who got v8 Ultra via web download and registering:

Can you please tell me how it shows up in your Add/Remove Programs in Windows?

Mine says “Nero 8 Trial”. But in Nero Control Center licenses all say expiration- none.

[quote=Hammerdown;2033093]People who got v8 Ultra via web download and registering:

Mine says “Nero 8 Trial”. But in Nero Control Center licenses all say expiration- none.[/quote]
Try deleting it and reinstalling and put your serial number in during the install. Use the Nero clean tool for version 8 inbetween.

[QUOTE=Hammerdown;2033093]People who got v8 Ultra via web download and registering:

Mine says “Nero 8 Trial”. But in Nero Control Center licenses all say expiration- none.[/QUOTE]

All the downloads start as trial as opposed to a store bought retail box, no worries as long as it says expiration-none in the license page you are good to go.

Mine was aq download not a retail box.:iagree: There are a few reasons this could happen but I am not going to speculate here.

Alan I stand corrected, just looked in my “add/remove” programs and mine also says just Nero8, assumed since the only download from Nero is a try then buy that was the reason. Again sorry for my misinformation.

Dayum guys a half a gig? gaaah

Hi Bob, I have 2TB of storage so it is not a problem. When you live 6 miles from nowhere like I do, if it is not on the puter it might be awhile in the winter for them to get the lines back up, i.e. electric,cable, phones, moose, grizzly bears,…So everything, videos, music, will just take a little generator power.