V6.0.0.3 File to Mobile Doesn't Work

Don’t know if any of you noticed my posts with Mikeypr…he was the first I saw to notice it…

File To Mobile option in 6.0.0.3 doesn’t work (and I assume the earlier BETAs, too). You can go into the option, but as soon as you browse to a file and locate the one you want, it doesn’t transfer to Fab for further action.

Not much you can do with no source showing up.

Something else for the bug-list for the next BETA.

OC

:slight_smile:

I had noticed it too. I assumed it just was not fully integrated into the common UI yet. ??

Yep, I noticed too. I tried everything, even drag & drop. But, at least the Trial time hasn’t start ticking yet, could even be the problem.

Vista SP1 Machine.

hi,

I have try it, I can select file and add it to File to Mobile part, Did you try other files, and the problem is just when you select one file, and click OK, there are not any file to be added into source list ? not other message report ?

thanks.

I decided to try file to mobile.
Just as the others stated, it does not work. Nothing happens at all.

[QUOTE=Ting;2272202]hi,

I have try it, I can select file and add it to File to Mobile part, Did you try other files, and the problem is just when you select one file, and click OK, there are not any file to be added into source list ? not other message report ?

thanks.[/QUOTE]

I can’t select ANY, file or ANY DIRECTORY of files.

NONE are added to the list.

DVD to MOBILE works fine. Just not File to mobile on the 6.0.0.X Betas of DVDFAB.

I have tried all types of files and AVI’s. Nothing Works

Ting
Same thing for me. If you select using the single file button, the analysis box appears for just a few seconds (or less) then disappears, then nothing. Source text remains “Please choose a file…” and Next button goes nowhere.

Dear all,

I can reproduce the problem, we will fix it in next version.

Best Regards,
Fengtao