Utter shambles!

vbimport

The guide is extremely well done! Unfortunately it does not work for me.

I manged to get passed first base, even though I am using Decrypter v. 3.1.4.0, which does not give you the chance to select the vobs, it processes the lot in one gollup (english word meaning ‘the lot?’).

However the whole mass of vobs etc. (I am trying to get Top Gun onto one DVD), four large and one minor, do get onto my HD. I then fire up the DVD2 programme. All the files are processed at once and go to my Video folder. They all appear in the ‘a’ directory.

I rename them all with the 001 - 005, then fire up Vobedit and there I become glued to the wall. When I select ‘open,’ and choose a file for processing, it does not appear in the Vobedit window. There are millions of files in there and the search is endless. So my friends I am stuck?

Any clues please?

regards

denzil::frowning:

Originally posted by denzil
[B]I rename them all with the 001 - 005, then fire up Vobedit and there I become glued to the wall. When I select ‘open,’ and choose a file for processing, it does not appear in the Vobedit window. There are millions of files in there and the search is endless. So my friends I am stuck?

[/B]

If you ripped the movie to your harddrive, why are you renaming them to process through VOBedit? I did a NTSC REgion 1 Top Gun a while ago and the retail version had widescreen and fullscreen. Are you trying to join those two if your DVD also had two aspect ratios? If not, all DVD2One needs is your VTS_0.IFO and associated movie VOBs, e.g. VTS1.VOB to VTS*_5.VOB.

Thank you 2Cool for replying to my plea for help. I am very new to this lark and I was following the guide. may I ask, are you saying that I should just go ahead and shovel the vobs onto a DVD please?

denzil

read the instructions in dvd2one website. also guides r available in lot of websites (e.g. www.dvdrhelp.com).