Utorrent help

vbimport

hey dudes and dudettes me havin a lil prob wid maa utorrent i was downloading a movie and it suddenly stopped downloading no speed no nthn i tried to restart and all the things i tried like other torrents but no use so can u help me out guys will be thkfull :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you behind a hardware/router firewall?

ma fire wall is turned off and router thingdidnt get it

I have no idea what you just said. You have to forward ports through your router.

and i dont know how to forward ports can u tell me how can i
i m usin thi port 65533 noww

if you typed in English it’d be allot easier for people to help you,
go to utorrent/options/speed guide/test if port is forwarded properly… then if it says your port isn’t forwarded go to www.portforward.com and follow the instructions carefully… once you’ve done that your port will be forwarded, now you can relax and go get some english lessons

lolx thxx mann jus some typin mistakes and shortkuts we typr it like this nyways thxx buddy will try

[QUOTE=shahs;2119011]lolx thxx mann jus some typin mistakes and shortkuts we typr it like this nyways thxx buddy will try[/QUOTE]

No need for shortcuts here, we don’t charge by the letter, or for the amount of time spent typing up a message :slight_smile:

As for typos…well we all make them, I’m the Typo Queen :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=shahs;2119011]lolx thxx mann jus some typin mistakes and shortkuts we typr it like this nyways thxx buddy will try[/QUOTE]

when people type like that I imagine they look like this:

there’s nothing wrong with typos but I don’t see why someone would type like a retard on purpose :confused: