UT2003 - Any success

does anyone have any ideas for making a perfect copy of UT2003, if so could you tell me how.

M

Originally posted by muzzy
[B]Has anyone managed to do a perfect copy of UT2003, if so could you tell me how.

M [/B]

You should read the forums more carefully before posting a statement like this. Do some research here and you will find your answer.

I’ll answer your question cause Burner027 won’t. Nobody has had success copying it 1:1. However, somebody claimed to have copied Hitman 2 1:1 which is the same protection at UT2003 if I remember correctly. Apparently the process used was to read with Blindread and Write with Alcohol 120%. So just keep your fingers crossed.

“CCDKING”–

Relax you schmoe. :slight_smile: All Muzzy had to do was look 4 posts down from his and he would have found his answer. Don’t make me look like the bad guy here because someone else didn’t look hard enough.

Firstly I have looked for other posts and secondly what I had written was worded wrong, which was then changed when I realized.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you CCDKing.

At no point did I make you look like a bad guy, I was informing Muzzy of what I may have read. Besides, it’s the moderators job to tell others to look elsewhere in the forum, isn’t it?

its everyone’s job to encourage people to use the search button, or to simply read the titles of active threads before they post a new one, adding to the clutter.

Originally posted by ckin2001
its everyone’s job to encourage people to use the search button, or to simply read the titles of active threads before they post a new one, adding to the clutter.
Yep yep yep, couldn’t have said it better :wink:

As long as it is done in a friendly and civilized manner :slight_smile: