Ut

vbimport

anyone who knows some tricks 4 it :wink: ?

If you mean Unreal Tournament dont stand still run and blast as much as you can an jumping :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mattel007
anyone who knows some tricks 4 it :wink: ?

I thought that you already were the best at it!:smiley: Instagibber…

But what kind of tricks do you mean? Weird spots in levels, tweaking the game, dirty online tricks?

Choose a really dark skin, go stand in the dark side of the Facing Worlds towers and you have more succes at sniping. You can also jump in the gap in the middle and hit ground, so u can hide when u desperatly need to hold the opponents’ flag. You can only telejump out:(.

<REALLY DIRTY>Go stand with a charged Impact Hammer in front of a teleportal, when some1 gets out, he gets killed instantly, works very well in Face, on top of tower. I killed alot of flagcarriers this way:p.</REALLY DIRTY>

hehe, never said i’m the best , doh i’m ranked 5th on world ladder :slight_smile:

Mattel007:

hehe, never said i’m the best , doh i’m ranked 5th on world ladder :slight_smile:

Hmmm will you train me so that I can get better LoL :stuck_out_tongue:

GreeZ

you can’t train on it, you need to get the aim :stuck_out_tongue:

Heres a fun thing I used to do on facing worlds: Get the sniper gun and go up into your enemies sniper hideouts and pick them off goin into the tower. Also you can find some REALLY nice places to goto with your teleporter thingy…