Ut 2003

trying to make a backup copy used clone cd the cd is the same size as the original all the files are there but no go

Pretty normal, because it has a very tough securom protection. However, some nerds (;)) on this forum have found a solution.
Here or here you can find some information.

I want to copy that game!

I don’t have knowledge about C++ and don’t have Visual Studio to compile that code.

I hate Securom.

Then download one of the compiled ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by alexnoe
Then download one of the compiled ones :stuck_out_tongue:

where? enough of jumping around forums… :wink:

i have tried a few diffrent things to copy this cd i found that clony xxl used with clone cd will find the securcd protection and then set clone up to write it seems to work very well

Originally posted by JohnMcâ„¢
i have tried a few diffrent things to copy this cd i found that clony xxl used with clone cd will find the securcd protection and then set clone up to write it seems to work very well

and it works? doubt it…

Has anyone actually posted any of the various twinsector exe’s?

It will work if your cdrw supports it also im playing around with this a clone cd image is around 640 meg the play cd if you use Blind write suite it makes a image of 730 meg to much to fit on a 700 meg cd my writer is a older scsi yamaha so that may be my problem likely is .But i made a backup of sof 2 with clone and it was ok.

Originally posted by JohnMcâ„¢
i made a backup of sof 2 with clone and it was ok.

SoF 2 isn’t copy protected so one would hope that a back-up would work. :wink:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56922

made a working UT2003 backup!