Using "Womble EasyDVD 1.0.1.21" How do I get the title menu to play first?

vbimport

After burning my dvd-r with Womble Easydvd 1.0.1.21, then inserting the dvd into my dvd player it just skips the title menu. What can I do to avoid this? Any suggestions?

[QUOTE=storagedevice68;2509485]After burning my dvd-r with Womble Easydvd 1.0.1.21, then inserting the dvd into my dvd player it just skips the title menu. What can I do to avoid this? Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

First off maybe if you not double post asking the same questions you asked on your previous posting. http://club.myce.com/f34/how-can-i-fix-dvd-burning-error-womble-easydvd-310823/
Continuing on from that post would be less confusing as well as getting a better program and also reading the FAQ and manual provided by the software company first as well. If you having that much trouble maybe you should reevaluate the software your using and find one that works better. From the read of it with this amount of problem for you to use the software means it’s not the software for what your doing or matches the name they called the software “easy” isn’t so easy to use. Was there reason why you didn’t try or follow Kerry56 recommendation???

Actually I did follow “Kerry56’s” advice and it burned successfully. On the other post, I needed to understand why there were burn/firmware errors/etc. Now I’m curious about the title menu configuration of this particular program since my DVD player skips the title menu. Any suggestions???

[QUOTE=storagedevice68;2509710]Actually I did follow “Kerry56’s” advice and it burned successfully. On the other post, I needed to understand why there were burn/firmware errors/etc. Now I’m curious about the title menu configuration of this particular program since my DVD player skips the title menu. Any suggestions???[/QUOTE]

Obviously that were chosen or selected in the mentioned copier software…