Using Pinnacle InstantCopy

Hi All,

I’ve been trying to copy a dvd using InstantCopy.
I have gotten as far as ripping it to .pdi format on my HDD. However now I want to burn it to DVD-R but the software doesn’t list my Sony DVD burner in the Destination list. It is listed in the SOURCES, however only my HDD and my CD-R drive are listed in the destinations.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

I’ve heared a collegue of mine also complaining about his Sony±RW drive. He told me there is software that doesn’t recoqnise the drive.

Maybe you should try the newest firmware for your Sony and check if you have al updates off the Pinnacle software package.

i have a sony burner the oem version 10a.with instant copy7 this works well and i have had only 1 time it did not recognise the burner.as i have the retail cd i reinstalled instant copy and it worked ok again.have you ever been able to use instant copy with your sony burner.colin

Originally posted by wackyweezel
[B]Hi All,

I’ve been trying to copy a dvd using InstantCopy.
I have gotten as far as ripping it to .pdi format on my HDD. However now I want to burn it to DVD-R but the software doesn’t list my Sony DVD burner in the Destination list. It is listed in the SOURCES, however only my HDD and my CD-R drive are listed in the destinations.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance [/B]

just use dvddecrypter to burn m8, much more flexible burning proggy anyway for images.