Using dvdfab xml output files

could we compile here please a list of apps that can work with the dvdid.xml files produced by dvdfab, with links or guides to making them work in vista, xp, WMC etc ?

[QUOTE=cybmole;2135966]could we compile here please a list of apps that can work with the dvdid.xml files produced by dvdfab, with links or guides to making them work in vista, xp, WMC etc ?[/QUOTE]

so has no -one found a use for them ???

what I’ve tried so far:

I put some previously copied DVDs ( xml files & video_TS folders ) into my Vista DVD library ( copying from a backup hard drive) but media center seemed to make no use of the XML information.

I then downloadad a program called DVD Library manager.
http://thegreenbutton.com/forums/thread/211911.aspx
That lists all the DVDs on my hard drive & lets me search Amazon or IMDB for cover art and xml info , but it creates its own XML files in the DVD folders & ignores the DVDfab ones that are already there!

Media Center then can show me movie details by referencing these new XML files, but doesn’t seem to work with the DVDFAb XML, unless I just picked poor test cases.

UPDATE: I think the poor test results are because DVDFAB creates only a very basic DVDID.xml files - it only populates it with movie name & ID. if you want movie details like studio, cast, duration, then you have to use a 3rd party app to get a more complete XML file. As things stand, the DVDFAB implementation is so incomplete it is arguably not worth having ???