Using Daemon Tools With Clonecd

vbimport

ive read how so many people have success of any protection by using daemon tools in conjuction with clonecd. i've tried to find out how, but just can't seem to see a well-written guide. i understand that daemon tools doens't write anything, but can patch? (not quite sure) does ne one have any tips or a guideline? much obliged!:smiley:

FutureProof has a very good, concise explanation on how to use Daemon Tools in this thread. It’s that easy! :slight_smile:

see mainpage concerning the new release of daemon tools

Originally posted by Flashman
FutureProof has a very good, concise explanation on how to use Daemon Tools in this thread. It’s that easy! :slight_smile:
I think this cracked it in a nutshell
Originally posted by FutureProof
RTFM
…but no offence to iHaV0FrNdS :smiley:

Bullshit that did not crack it at all. Dameon tools is only to see if the image works well’ and if all the protection within the program was copyed well within the image,but only after the program was installed as some will crash the os ( microsoft) but this is only at times so install the proggy with the orginal. try the image to run 0f the proggy but this is reported to not work with sd 2.60.**.SO FUTUREPROOF AS A MAN OF RESPECT PLEASE ANSWER TO HELP THE POOR SOULS did you read the thread before u made a comment I believe not (this is normal with this site)

All because you hadly reply to thead does not imply lack of understanding:Z

Originally posted by ausjim26

Bullshit that did not crack it at all. Dameon tools is only to see if the image works well’ and if all the protection within the program was copyed well within the image,but only after the program was installed as some will crash the os ( microsoft) but this is only at times so install the proggy with the orginal. try the image to run 0f the proggy but this is reported to not work with sd 2.60.**.

Hmmmmm…FutureProof’s easy directions for using the Fastdump feature of Daemon Tools in order to create images for backups works great. It is the only method I’ve found where I can use SafeDisk 2 game backups (including SD 2.51.21 and SD 2.60.52) from my Plex 40x on my other computers. So for me, using the Fastdump feature of Daemon Tools is not bullshit…it works, and it works extremely well.

If you have a bad cd reader, in case of safedisc 1/2 protected cd, daemon fastdump method really save times (a few seconds for 2to3% of the cd .

Originally posted by ausjim26
[B]
Bullshit that did not crack it at all. Dameon tools is only to see if the image works well’ and if all the protection within the program was copyed well within the image,but only after the program was installed as some will crash the os ( microsoft) but this is only at times so install the proggy with the orginal. try the image to run 0f the proggy but this is reported to not work with sd 2.60.**.SO FUTUREPROOF AS A MAN OF RESPECT PLEASE ANSWER TO HELP THE POOR SOULS did you read the thread before u made a comment I believe not (this is normal with this site)

All because you hadly reply to thead does not imply lack of understanding:Z [/B]
OK, I’m at a bit of a loss here. What haven’t I answered?

Talking about Daemon Tools & CloneCD in the one breath is talking about “Fast Dump”, which you haven’t mentioned - are you aware of this feature?

Can’t write SD or SecuROM or LaserLock images, but can read them? Then use the emulation feature. There’s not much more to it than that. I gave a link to the abbreviated version of Fast Dump and a link to the Manual.

I’m quite prepared to answer specific questions related to issues after reading the flaming manual.

hey ausjim26, what’s your problem? futureproof answered the question. It’s CloneCD Forum, not D-Tools forum. iHaV0FrNdS siad he couldn’t find a well written guide but there’s a link to one in fp’s post. Get real, get some karma.

The thread that had the link on it sent me to a different posting and when I read the thread again it was different.I sorry but I swear this was the case.But now the thread is more conise to the facts(Sorry to all )