Using clonedvd with what? how?

vbimport

do i need to use clonedvd with some other program for making backup copies of movies?
what program?
how do i use clone dvd with it?

You need an additional program if you want to backup protected movies (CSS, bad sectors,…). The most poplular and in my opinion the programm to use with CloneDVD is AnyDVD. After installing, the prog runs in background and you can easy use CloneDVD to baRccOckup you whole movie collection.

do i need to start anydvd and decrypt the movie and then start clonedvd?
or start clonedvd and anydvd is running automatically in background? i trie dit but could not see anydvd running by itself and decrypting the movie?

1. use clone dvd
  2. clone dvd title or clone dvd
  3. it does only video_ts not audio_ts? why?
  4. after doing this what is the next step?
    the movie is encrypted. does it take out the latest encryption by sony?

AnyDVD is starting after you are starting your pc. all you have to do is to go to the AnyDVD settings and activate the optins you want (set region, …).

1. clone dvd title or clone dvd

depends on what you want to do, if you want to copy the main movie only then select CloneDVD title (CloneDVD then autoselect the mainmovie), if you want to copy the comlete movie incl. menues and extras then select CloneDVD.

1. it does only video_ts not audio_ts? why?

video_ts contains all required data, on some dvds you may have also other folders which contain the extras and other stuff. the audio_ts is always empty.

1. after doing this what is the next step?

CloneDVD/AnyDVD Guide by MadBob