Using AnyDVD and DVD-Cloner together

I am using a demo of Anydvd and DVD-cloner2.62 together. When I copy a dvd with dvd-cloner and any dvd enabled it seems to go alright until I am prompted to put in a blank dvd. I put in a dvd+r 4.7 gig blank and click ok. DVD-cloner rejects the blank dvd. When I disable Anydvd, the process seems to work so far. What could the problem be and do I need AnyDVD.

The problem is with DVD Cloner, not AnyDVD. Use a decent software for making a backup, i.e. the original CloneDVD2.

a friend of mine uses the combo and has success with them

Good for your friend. He is very lucky. If you don’t want to depend on luck, use elby CloneDVD2: http://www.slysoft.com

I am using a demo of Anydvd and DVD-cloner2.62 together. When I copy a dvd with dvd-cloner and any dvd enabled it seems to go alright until I am prompted to put in a blank dvd. I put in a dvd+r 4.7 gig blank and click ok. DVD-cloner rejects the blank dvd. When I disable Anydvd, the process seems to work so far. What could the problem be and do I need AnyDVD.

If you close AnyDVD after the read and before inserting the blank disc, does the disc burn properly or do you end up with a coaster?