Using A Laser Pointer with your Pet(s)

Do you enjoy messing with your pet(s) using a Laser Pointer :bigsmile: :iagree:

I do. I have fun doing it and they get lots of exercise :iagree: :bigsmile:

Quality entertainment for cat and me alike :bigsmile:

:clap: Does this mean i’m as geeky as a Multi-Lingual,Versed in Multi PC-OS’s, and World Traveling Lab Coat Tech from Canada? :smiley: :bigsmile:

Sorry i probably didn’t get your professional title correct :slight_smile:

I figure Mike will post and have a say about a thong here and there :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have pets, but we hope to buy a goldfish in the future. I’ll experiment to make it blind for the forum’s sake.

Wouldn’t work with my cat. One look at it and he’d run like hell.

He’s a wuss, stupid doesn’t even come close. :wink:

not with my cat, i like my wallpaper the way it is.

but when i stayed with my mate, another mate brought down his laser pen pen & what a laugh we had, the cat was everyplace :bigsmile: , i don’t think the drink helped :wink:

The cat was drunk as well?! :bigsmile:

it could have been :eek: i certainly was :iagree:

I’m glad he didn’t bring a rocket launcher :slight_smile:

Is it true what they say? That pets and their owners become more and more alike as time goes by? :bigsmile:

/dragon makes a strategic exit… whooooosh

Now where’s that Ban button…:bigsmile:

You don’t have a dedicated BAN button on your keyboard? :cool:

Shouldn´t be teasing or torturing your poor animals like that…

One thing could lead to another…

Baz doesn’t play much? Speckles and Oreo love to chase the red beam. Friend of mine can get his cat to climb up the wall :bigsmile:

Nah. Eat, sleep, crap. He does like to chase string and balled-up paper though, that can be fun :)…he gives up after a bit though and goes back to sleep :rolleyes:

LOL, you should get an .mpg of your friend’s cat :bigsmile:

Hey! You’re way more geeky than me :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:
You sit at home building computers!! :iagree: :bigsmile:

Anyway, my cats all go completely crazy with laser pointers, so I make them run round in circles on the hard wood floors where they can’t get any kind of traction and then fall over :iagree: :bigsmile:
(Ok, I confess, I’m a mean cat owner… but it’s funny when they get dizzy and fall over…)

Bwahahahahaha…now that I would pay to see :bigsmile:

I don’t go as far to make my pets dizzy :eek: Do they get sick from it too :bigsmile:

i bet their sick in never catching that red dot :a