Usher live back up

i tried backing up usher for my daughter,there is 3 disc that comes with the dvd tour i have backed up the first and third disc but the 2nd one which is the concert i keep getting this error …ps 10vobu 4 626 7 clone 6 tce
and the above reads…creation of dvd files was not successful…
invalid block start code…one or more blocks might be corrupted by a prior
copying process or by the source device covering critical read errors.
try coping the video files to your harddrive (again ) and retry…
she buged me for 2 weeks to by this, and theres no way she is going to play the original disc, it will be trashed in 2 days lol…so if there is somthing im doing wrong …just let me know…i have tried…using adaware se closing down norton system works,disc cleanup on hd , defrag, scan disc ect…and yes i have the updated version of anydvd 5.8.3.1…thx

ok ive tried my old program i redownloaded dvd shrink,and used it with anydvd…and it worked …i think its time for clone dvd to do a upgrade…it hasnt had a upgrade since i had it…so it wasnt the problem with anydvd it was my clone dvd, so is there any way the administrator can see if slysoft can update the clone dvd…thx ill guess ill keep the dvd shrink for a back up just in case it happins again…i haven’t had any problems with the software i bought anydvd and clone dvd , both were bought as a package…since this so far so good no problems, i just think that clone dvd needs a update…thx …