Users for Ideal old forum please come in

Dear Ideal forum users,

Due to a lot of spammers, we’ve closed our own forum at www.idealdvdcopy.com, and moved here. If you have any issue about Ideal DVD Software, please just post here, I’ll be here to help you like before.

Sorry to hear the reasons that you’ve been forced to do this Moonlight79 but I’m glad that you feel able to rely on us and our continued support for you here.

I’d like to welcome all users from the old Ideal forum to MyCE and anyone who would like to register their username is more than welcome to here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Moonlight79 :bow::bow::clap:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2655819]Sorry to hear the reasons that you’ve been forced to do this Moonlight79 but I’m glad that you feel able to rely on us and our continued support for you here.

I’d like to welcome all users from the old Ideal forum to MyCE and anyone who would like to register their username is more than welcome to here.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks.:flower:

[QUOTE=TattooScorpio;2655881]Moonlight79 :bow::bow::clap:[/QUOTE]

Glad to see you here.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2655889]Glad to see you here.:)[/QUOTE]
Thank you :iagree:

[QUOTE=TattooScorpio;2655881]Moonlight79 :bow::bow::clap:[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forums TattooScorpio and I hope you find them interesting. :flower:

The folks in here are a great bunch and we’re always delighted to welcome new members.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2655940]Welcome to the forums TattooScorpio and I hope you find them interesting. :flower:

The folks in here are a great bunch and we’re always delighted to welcome new members.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the welcome :clap:

Hi Moonlight79,

I’m very happy and honored to read that you’ve selected our forum as your official support forum. As Wombler already posted, you and your users are very, very welcome here and of course we’ll do our best to keep the forum clean from spam!

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2656253]Hi Moonlight79,

I’m very happy and honored to read that you’ve selected our forum as your official support forum. As Wombler already posted, you and your users are very, very welcome here and of course we’ll do our best to keep the forum clean from spam![/QUOTE]

Thanks.:flower:

I spent a lot of hours on cleaning my forum. Too tired. Your team did a great job in this way.

Hi Moonlight, we have known each other for a long time and I for one am proud to have you and your software here at MyCe.com. You know me and you also know that you can depend on us for any help you may need. :wink:

Yes, Alan. Thanks. Wish my programs can be most helpful for you and your members. Also we’ll follow the feedback and suggestions you guys give me to make my programs better and better. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2656464]Yes, Alan. Thanks. Wish my programs can be most helpful for you and your members. Also we’ll follow the feedback and suggestions you guys give me to make my programs better and better. :)[/QUOTE]
You know you can count on me and the whole staff here, if they can help , they will. :wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2656559]You know you can count on me and the whole staff here, if they can help , they will. ;)[/QUOTE]moonlight has great software and I love it a few simple clicks and the Job gets done I really hate AIO programs and Moonlight has done a great Job on all the programs the new BD ripper program is par excellent!!:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=xorsists;2656574]moonlight has great software and I love it a few simple clicks and the Job gets done I really hate AIO programs and Moonlight has done a great Job on all the programs the new BD ripper program is par excellent!!:)[/QUOTE]
I agree, thats why I invited her to join our forums in the first place.:flower: