User Review: Fractal Design Node 804

vbimport

Hello fellow MyCE/cdfreaks readers!

Recently, I’ve been lucky enough to receive a Fractal Design Node 804 microATX case for review, and I thought I’d share it with you all in case you were interested in it. It seems to be the ideal case for someone looking to build an elegant but capacious (storage wise), high performance computer in a small footprint.

You can read the full review here: http://goughlui.com/?p=9815

Thanks for the heads up.

I have a Fractal 304 (?) itx case I use for our HTPC and it is very nice. Uses a standard size ATX PS, holds six 3.5" hard drives, accommodates a large video card and tall CPU cooler. All this and the case is small too. This one looks like a great mATX case with a small footprint.

Nice review. Thanks for sharing it with us. :slight_smile:

Looks like a really decent case with more than enough configuration options for a decent mid-high-end configuration. I must say, though, the general outline of it reminds me a bit of a mini-refrigerator. :bigsmile:

Nice to see it being received so well, and thanks for the replies. It’s a pretty cool case, especially for those looking to give water-cooling a serious try on a small build.

As for the looks - you’re right, I suppose the curved front does look a [I]little like a bar fridge[/I] now that you mention it. That’s probably down to the fact it is wider than it is tall, and the curved front … I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I have tried running it sideways, with the window side up, and it looks a little less bar-fridge-like, but it seems it’s not a great idea since the front ports now face the ground … :stuck_out_tongue:

Excellent review and a very nice case for a mini ITX build. Fractal Design has been a leader in innovation for a few years now, I commend you on a great review of top of the line Computer Case. I hope you will share more of your reviews with us.:clap: