Usenet search: free usenet - best usenet server usenet download newsgroups

vbimport

Which usenet search is the best to use free usenet? I use the free usenet that comes with my internet connection (I think that’s the best usenet provider, but it has no usenet search :frowning: ) and I’m looking for the best usenet search to download from usenet.

I don’t really feel like paying for usenet, so that’s why I use the free usenet - but I don’t really know a good way to search in the usenet; is there a program that does usenet search? Usenet downloads are far better than P2P, but I don’t know much about newsgroups and all their hidden features.

By the way, a vague ‘friend’ of mine mentioned gogo usenet, ; anybody heard about gogo usenet?

Free Trial - Recommended by Myce

Get unlimited Usenet, 2044 day retention, 99% completion and unlimited access.
Click here to get started

[QUOTE=MultiC0pier;2500780]Which usenet search is the best to use free usenet?[/quote] Google?

I use the free usenet that comes with my internet connection (I think that’s the best usenet provider, but it has no usenet search :frowning: )
That doesn’t sound quite logical.

and I’m looking for the best usenet search to download from usenet.
GigaNews, Eweka

I don’t really feel like paying for usenet, so that’s why I use the free usenet
That’s gonna suck if you want to download files, since most free usenest servers either do not host binary newsgroups or have a very low retention time.