Used DVD Decrypter on several different dvd's... and problems half way though

Hi guys.
I used dvd decrypter ISO > READ then ISO > WRITE ( and my bitsetting is DVD-ROM ) on several dvd movies and burned to dual layer dvd’s, and at about exactly 1:19 and thirty seconds the dvd has major issues and just quits, keeps trying to read but doesn’t succeed.

I have this problem in my xbox 1 and xbox360, and also on my zentith dvd player plays it but has big skipping issues on that area, it will freeze and skip ahead upto like 5-10 minutes some times…

What did I do wrong? I have any dvd running in the background for some of the dvd’s I’ve copied so far, about half of them, and any dvd not running in the back ground for the rest, same issues with all movies…

I also tried RIP to HARD disk using any dvd, but I end up with a VIDEO_TS folder and I don’t know what to do with these files to make a PERFECT dvd that will play in all old and new dvd players…

thanks in advance~ :a

If can get a Video TS folder why not pass it thru DvdShrink and make an .ISO you can then burn with ImgBurn?

I don’t want to loose any quality or funtionality of the dvd, such as bonus features… is it ok to run thorugh dvd shrink still or does it loose like 50% of quality ( which is unnoticable for some on small screens but on large projectors big time noticable… )