Used CloneCD program?

vbimport

17Sep2008
Is there such a thing as selling/buying a used CloneCD program, or does the Mfg forbid ? If there is such a creature, where would a person hunt one down? Thanks

[QUOTE=rgh7216;2128151]17Sep2008
Is there such a thing as selling/buying a used CloneCD program, or does the Mfg forbid ? If there is such a creature, where would a person hunt one down? Thanks[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t consider selling any Slysoft software as they come with unique user registration serial numbers that is why. If you want it just purchase the software and you will get your own unique serial for your product.

[quote=rgh7216;2128151]17Sep2008
Is there such a thing as selling/buying a used CloneCD program, or does the Mfg forbid ? If there is such a creature, where would a person hunt one down? Thanks[/quote]
It is absolutely forbidden. Case closed.:cop:

I would think buying a used key would be a bad idea. No telling how many other people have bought the same key and would be blacklisted in no time if it even worked to begin with…

CloneCD is a powerful CD-Copy program. It writes in Raw mode, which allows it to have total control on the data written. Therefore, it will produce real 1:1 copies of your CDs. Because of its special operation, it requires a CD-Writer which is capable of writing in this mode.

[QUOTE=sandypeter111;2157381]CloneCD is a powerful CD-Copy program. It writes in Raw mode, which allows it to have total control on the data written. Therefore, it will produce real 1:1 copies of your CDs. Because of its special operation, it requires a CD-Writer which is capable of writing in this mode.[/QUOTE]

Great advertisement and recommendation for the OP to buy the program.

why our need cloneCD, plz give me detail…

sandypeter111:

Did you read the 3rd post?

It is absolutely forbidden. Case closed.