Usb001 data error cyclic redundancy check

vbimport

Hi, I am new to this forum and would appreciate some help with this error message.

I have Windows 98SE and have been running it for quite awhile with no problem printing.

I have a HP 4110 all in one printer.

I downloaded a business related program, and I am trying to print some pages from: National Construction Estimator, which has 675 pages total.

When I try to print some specific pages, I get the error: usb001 data error cyclic redundancy check.

I searched your forums and found nothing that is specific to my problem. I have not changed printer ports, and the all in one is not new to my operating system.

Please help me, as this is related to my business!

Thanks
jmpbink

How much memory does your printer have?

How large(MB) is the document your trying to print?

Printers and printer problems are not really my expertise, but 600+ pages is quite a lot and your printer (and possibly even your computer) may not have enough memory to handle it.

I hope this helps.

I do not know how much memory the printer has, and I am not trying to print the entire document, only some sporatic pages in the larger document, would that still be a problem?

copy the pages you want into a new document then and try that

Go here and see if you can find a solution.

Thank you very much!!

The answer seems so simple now, and it worked just fine.

Thanks again!

your welcome.

I spoke too soon, the error keeps coming up even when I copied the document in to a Word Format. I kept the pages small and still I kept getting the same error.

Is there anything else you can think of???

I have to shut down the computer and restart every time and the problem still persists.

Thanks