USB Xtreme

I am considering purchasing USB Xtreme, and a 250gb external HDD to work with my silver slim ps2. I have read a few things about this software, but I keep hearing different things. First of all, will the ps2 games be able to be loaded onto the hard drive directly from the ps2 console, or do I have to convert and load them from my pc? Also, I have heard that the software works very well with the black slim ps2 but will not work with the silver slim ps2. Any of you have any experiences that will either confirm or deny this? Thanks.

Why not replace the hard drive in your PS2 instead? Put an IDE drive right in you unit and forget the external. Plus you’ll save some cash. I think the drive you have in it is a 20GB.

[quote=THE C.;1944279]Why not replace the hard drive in your PS2 instead? Put an IDE drive right in you unit and forget the external. Plus you’ll save some cash. I think the drive you have in it is a 20GB.[/quote]If you read it he states he has the slim console, the slim ps2 has no hdd