USB-powered winter gloves

I mean, how do you know it’s stupid or practical? I can’t and don’t read Japanese either and never learned it, but I still disregard Babelfish translation of Japanese into English because it doesn’t work. If you look at the company site’s main page, you can see some other idea products for computer users like a portable table for notebooks, HSP wireless handset, iPod skin, etc.

^^^ I was making fun of Babelfish’s fantastic translation.

I was also making fun of the fact that if you are wearing the equivalent of a fluffy car polishing mitt on your hands, using the touchpad (or the keyboard) would be a very interesting experience indeed.

That could work with my mouse hand as it always gets cold. Even so I can see problems for me trying to type with them on.

New product!

ThankO!

Wow! An upgrade :bigsmile:

Not from Thanko but new anyway

LOL! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

If you can’t heat it, then cool it!

Could be interesting have an USB CPU cooler also :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont miss the slippers on page 1.

You do something it doesnt like, you get a jolt.

Don’t picka ya nose!

Imagine forcing your workers to wear such a thing at work! :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

As your attorney, I advise you to use these USB-powered rockets against your manager at work. Aim and fire with your mouse. “Football” not included.

There is also an optional with TNT included? :stuck_out_tongue:

This doesnt have much to do with christmas but its USB!

Can be a better solution to scan discs instead of liteon drives :stuck_out_tongue:

What do you think of USB Sushi?

I like USB-sushi!

ThankO have kept their regular pace up and while you were gone (I could feel for the first time) they invented some USB nail-care and a USB ashtray

Oh I nearly forgot their new lightspeaker. Is it a light, is it a speaker? No! Its USB-powered somethingsomething!

I’m waiting for an USB anti-mosquito lamp :bigsmile: