US to launch Operation Global Hoax anti-piracy initiative

vbimport

US to launch Operation Global Hoax anti-piracy initiative.

[newsimage]http://static.rankone.nl/images_posts/2010/06/oMfTbd.jpg[/newsimage]President Barack Obama plans to lead his administration against counterfeit and pirated goods by launching 'Operation Global Hoax,' a 35-nation effort to combat illegal activities.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/us-to-launch-operation-global-hoax-anti-piracy-initiative-31231/](http://www.myce.com/news/us-to-launch-operation-global-hoax-anti-piracy-initiative-31231/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Ooooh… 35 nations are completing a hoax.
Why, that’s impressive… i guess…

Awesome. This will be the ultimate test for The Pirate Bay. Can’t wait to find out the results…

I wish that jackass Obama would quit blowing my money on worthless shit. God please hurry up and get us to 2012 so we can get someone in the Presidency who actually has a record of leadership and accomplishment. These moronic clowns make George Bush look like Einstein.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2527565]Awesome. This will be the ultimate test for The Pirate Bay. Can’t wait to find out the results…[/QUOTE]

My money is on The Pirate Bay.

[QUOTE=rla;2527595]I wish that jackass Obama would quit blowing my money on worthless shit. God please hurry up and get us to 2012 so we can get someone in the Presidency who actually has a record of leadership and accomplishment. These moronic clowns make George Bush look like Einstein.[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother. Obama is doing more damage to this country than I ever thought one person could accomplish in less than two years. I am not sure the country can recuperate from him running a muck for another two years. I hope enough Democrats are voted out of Congress this November to politically paralyze him until the 2012 election gets here and he, and his minions, can be sent back to the Chicago political cesspool they came from.

This “operation” is really just what we need. Bog down the FBI with going after pirated DVDs etc. while terrorists plan the next 9-11 and the southern border becomes a full fledged war zone. This is just payback to the liberals he owes in California. They helped to bankroll him and now they need payback like the UAW, SEIU and other unions received. Obama should be as concerned with cleaning up the Gulf and “plugging the damn hole” as he is with this type of garbage.

B This is not meant as a political put down or anything like that
just the facts the way I see them and a joke or two.[/B]

[B](The facts as I see them)[/B]

Change was what was promised and change is what is happening The United States Of America is
changing from the richest Country in the free world into almost a third world Country all in just 2
short years just imagine where we’ll be after 2 more years. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now since the subject of President Obama has come up in this
thread anyway here is a joke I received the other day hehehehe :bigsmile:

[B](Now the jokes)[/B]

[B]Robot Bartender

Guy goes into a bar, there’s a robot bartender.

The robot says, “What will you have?”

The guy says, “Martini.”

The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man,

“What’s your IQ?”

The guy says, “168.”

The robot then proceeds to talk about physics,

Space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves, but he is curious…

So he goes back into the bar.

The robot bartender says, “What will you have?”

The guy says, “Martini.”

Again, the robot makes a great martini gives it to the man and says,

“What’s your IQ?”

The guy says, “100.”

The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser and John Deere tractors.

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting,

So he thinks he will try it one more time.

He goes back into the bar.

The robot says, “What will you have?”

The guy says, “Martini,” and the robot brings him another great martini.

The robot then says, “What’s your IQ?”

The guy says, “Duh, about 10.”

The robot leans in real close and says,

“So, you people still happy you voted for Obama?”[/B]

The newest toy craze to hit the American store shelves

[QUOTE=getit29;2527679]Change was what was promised and change is what is happening.[/QUOTE]

The “change” that was promised is not the “change” we are getting. We were promised fiscal responsibility, bipartisanship, lower taxes, no tax increases on the middle class, heath care reform that wouldn’t break the bank etc. What we are getting is the exact opposite. I think Obama thought the public would trust him blindly, we wouldn’t care what he did and/or we are too stupid to figure out what he is doing. Well, that strategy was torpedoed by the Tea Party movement.

People are paying attention and not only did Obama lie to us during his campaign, he also misrepresented his competence to perform even the basic duties of president. His lack of executive experience and/or inability to reason through problems to enact workable solutions is glaringly apparent. Especially with the Gulf oil spill. He couldn’t stop the leak but he has been abysmal at mitigating the environmental and economic damage it has caused. God help us all if we have an even larger tragedy strike this country under his watch.

But hey, he is going to really go after those copy right offenders. I can just imagine the new round of lawsuits the RIAA is salivating over. Maybe the MPAA will do the same.

The american people seem to keep forgetting your president has to follow orders. Some agreements were made and he can’t reverse them single handedly.

There are also huge amounts of money involved.

Huge amounts of money (the investments corporations made in congrespeople and other political figures) that are destined to make even more huge amounts of money (happily legally robbing the public and the government from their money).

I think it’s a safe bet that Mr. Biden doesn’t give a rats ass about anybody at all and how much they pirate movies and games. What he really does care about are the huge amounts of money that are to be made.

The reason i am intereseted in what they will do to The Pirate Bay is to see how far US influence can go. I don’t think they can find a legal way to shut down the The Pirate Bay for good. Especially since it is hosted by a legitemate political party. That would involve a major political shift for a lot of governments. If the people behind The Pirate Bay are smart they already have lots of clones residing in Iceland and 3rd world countries that nobody ever can control, even the local governments. Shouldn’t be too hard, since it was already explained time and time again that the complete website of The Pirate Bay isn’t that big. Hell, people could made ready-to-run Ghost of Virtual Machines clones of the complete website! Why not use a sort of torrent protocol to make the website everywhere on the net?

So… what’s next… disrupt all torrent traffic? Make torrent traffic illegal? Can it be finally the time that they combine WASTE, uTorrent, Magnet, TOR and VPN TSL connections?

I hope some Chinamen develop a nice PCI card/USB dongle/device that will do all those things for your pc automatically. Total freedom of your bandwith, no matter who your isp is.

This decade is gonna be awesome!

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2527700]
Huge amounts of money (the investments corporations made in congrespeople and other political figures) that are destined to make even more huge amounts of money (happily legally robbing the public and the government from their money).

I think it’s a safe bet that Mr. Biden doesn’t give a rats ass about anybody at all and how much they pirate movies and games. What he really does care about are the huge amounts of money that are to be made.[/QUOTE]

It’s like I always say we have the very best government that… [U][B]money can buy.[/B][/U] :iagree: :doh:

Everyone needs to see this video from James David Manning PhD from the Manning Report he calls
the President a Long Legged Mac Daddy among a few other things and really gives him hell and sings
a little song about him but I won’t give away what the song is about here the video was quite funny to
me. :iagree: :bigsmile:

I applaud you Mr.Manning :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Make sure to watch the whole video
http://la-gun.com/email/manning

The worst type of criminals in my book are the corrupt officials and government taking dirty money from corrupt companies, and we all know that Money these days buys governments and laws, what they forget is that things change with time and greed will be their undoing, and most of all they forget that the beauty of the truth is that the truth will come out and it is not a matter of if only when, and I think it will be soon in the not to distant future.

If you do not believe me just wait and see what happens and remember life can be much stranger than fiction. And when it does happen I will piss myself laughing at the greedy corrupt scum getting what they deserve.

[QUOTE=darwin03;2528077]The worst type of criminals in my book are the corrupt officials and government taking dirty money from corrupt companies, and we all know that Money these days buys governments and laws, what they forget is that things change with time and greed will be their undoing, and most of all they forget that the beauty of the truth is that the truth will come out and it is not a matter of if only when, and I think it will be soon in the not to distant future.

If you do not believe me just wait and see what happens and remember life can be much stranger than fiction. And when it does happen I will piss myself laughing at the greedy corrupt scum getting what they deserve.[/QUOTE]
Assuming that “some day” criminals will get their come-uppance is just a pipe-dream. Someone/something has to make it happen. Sitting back & waiting for something to happen makes you an alibi in the crime … you know it’s happening … but you don’t do anything about it.

Officials aren’t necessarily corrupt … but corporations will tend to “sponsor” officials that have interests aligning with their own …

Throughout history … the rich were always rich, they have the $$$ to weather the changes, or the $$$ to effect change in their favour.
Apart from chopping the rich’s head off … nothing will change, unless everyone rallies together … even if you lop the head off these companies/government … there is a whole conga line of corrupt replacements …

At any rate … who owns the corporations? Aren’t a whole bunch of mum & dad investors investing in companies that are lobbying the government to change laws for the corporations interest, but eroding civil liberties?

So … who’s to blame …
If everyone is investing in corporations that are lobbying against personal freedoms … isn’t that interpreted as people providing approval to the corporations activities?

If people want change, people have to act.
If if every mum & dad investor pulled their investment dollars out of companies that are members of the RIAA/MPAA … it might send a message to fatcat executives … or at least reduce excess cash to the point where they can’t afford to hire teams of lawyers to bankrupt kindergarten children & IT illiterate grandmothers.

And then you can boycott products from companies that are eroding your civil rights. Stop buying what’s cheap, and buy what is right!

[QUOTE=debro;2528261]So … who’s to blame …[/QUOTE] That’s the most wonderful thing of the current system. There is not a single person to blame. There are investors, boards of executives, share holders, consumers, etc. etc.

They all cannot be singlehandedly blamed for the entire process. It’s impossible.

Seen that BP executive that claims “he wants his life back?” after the oil disaster. Now somebody else is the scapegoat and he “got his life back a little”. Nobody cares anymore. Nobody knows his name. Nobody thinks he singlehandedly created the oil spill.

That’s the beauty of this system. Nobody can blame anybody, except when you catch them right in the act.

So, back to on topic.

I’m very very curious on how the American government are gonna enforce their rules on European, Asian and African internet service providers.

I’m very very curious on how local politics will handle US politics.

Can the local Non-US citizen citizen be cut off the internet because US politics demands it? I’m very curious to watch The Pirate Bay go down completely, or rise up from lots of different graves all together, perhaps include the encryption technology i mentioned before. They can pull it off, maybe even the NSA will have to claim this is a monster that, once unleashed, cannot be beaten back into its cage.

My money is on The Pirate Bay for now. They are currently hosted by a political party. I’m pretty sure the US can’t send a bunch of SEALS to a political party to whack them unnoticed.

RIAA and MPAA showed support ? Please! No doubt they paid Obama big $$$ during his campaign to ensure he would follow through with these actions.
What would make a politician with no professional music or film industry experience hire a bunch of riaa/mpaa lawyers & execs ? Hmmmmm…

[QUOTE=UTR;2527651]My money is on The Pirate Bay.

Amen, brother. Obama is doing more damage to this country than I ever thought one person could accomplish in less than two years. I am not sure the country can recuperate from him running a muck for another two years. I hope enough Democrats are voted out of Congress this November to politically paralyze him until the 2012 election gets here and he, and his minions, can be sent back to the Chicago political cesspool they came from.

This “operation” is really just what we need. Bog down the FBI with going after pirated DVDs etc. while terrorists plan the next 9-11 and the southern border becomes a full fledged war zone. This is just payback to the liberals he owes in California. They helped to bankroll him and now they need payback like the UAW, SEIU and other unions received. Obama should be as concerned with cleaning up the Gulf and “plugging the damn hole” as he is with this type of garbage.[/QUOTE]

Obama would have to go a long way to do as much damaged as little bush did but outside of pushing a 800 dollar tax cut for the working class only, which no president had done before, he has let congress pass bills that do nothing but help business. I seems like everyone who gets into office says they are going to do the right thing, then all they do is spend spend spend no matter which party they are from. The problem is simple we need a third party in this country

[QUOTE=samlar;2528983]Obama would have to go a long way to do as much damaged as little bush did but outside of pushing a 800 dollar tax cut for the working class only, which no president had done before, he has let congress pass bills that do nothing but help business. I seems like everyone who gets into office says they are going to do the right thing, then all they do is spend spend spend no matter which party they are from. The problem is simple we need a third party in this country[/QUOTE]

I have no love for the Republicans that preceded the current crop of Democrats. What bothers me is that Democrats are bashing Bush for his behavior and then are turning around and doing the same behavior, only doing it far worse than Bush did. Bush was driving the car toward the cliff at 60 mph. Obama, Reid and Pelosi are driving the car toward the cliff at 180 mph. At this speed we will be over the edge of the cliff and free falling before we have a chance to slam on the brakes. Not only is Obama traveling at three times the speed Bush was traveling, he also cut the brake lines before taking his position in the driver’s seat and never bothered to get a valid drivers license (aka experience).

I would say they are doing everything worse than bush but somethings yes. I can remember the last republican I vote for saying he would Balanced the Budget but instead we got a deficit larger than all others combined. (Ronald Reagan). We came within one vote of passing a balance budget Amendment while Clinton was president and the republicans controlled both the house and senate. I knew when I voted for Ronald Reagan that a balance budget was the most important thing for this country but it did not happen. In a few years we will be forced to do things that we would not have had to do had we got it then.

Could we go back on topic?

I wandered how long it would take before we got told to get back on topic

Remember you get the government you deserve!

no no no I vote each time I deserve better a lot lot lot lot better than I have ever got. We get the government that money buys not what we deserve but were still off topic so unless we want to here again from the nice Mr Belvedere we had better get back on topic. Wait I forgot what the topic was.

[QUOTE=rla;2527595]I wish that jackass Obama would quit blowing my money on worthless shit. God please hurry up and get us to 2012 so we can get someone in the Presidency who actually has a record of leadership and accomplishment. These moronic clowns make George Bush look like Einstein.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah… we need another Republicant in office to keep blowing our money on 2 wars, maybe even start a 3rd or a 4th… and deregulate the finance sector again because the free market can regulate itself, right? And like any other Republicant would do any different as far as supporting anti-piracy measures…