(US) Religion, ar U A CHRISTIAN!

What religious practices do you actually follow, to the TTTT…
Thats right, this is not in fact a fight thread, but a thread to look at yourself, and look at what you believe. Being a very inflmatory subject (religion and all), and the potential for fights (though were pretty cool here), lets say, what religious beliefs do you follow, that some or many religion do not…

What religious beliefs do you follow. I’m sure, whatever you believe, there are some things that are hard to do. This thread is for people, to voice whats hard to do in thier religion (you have to actually practice it or try hard to practice it, to say you have done it. I originally said US cause it would simplify things (smaller group), but anyone should answer. A world poll would be best, but religious discussions on that scale??? That probably belongs on beliefnet (wifes been on there for 4 hr’s, a good place to argue religion.
Whats the hardest part of your religion (or non religion)?

Do not insult other religions here, any bad comments, may only be about your own religion…there are enough fight thread out there…

gonna cook some beefaroni, cause I’m hungry, and befaroni is the only canned pasta, that could even pass for real food (in contrast to canned paste).

I believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster.
May You Be Forever Touched By His Noodly Appendage :bow:

YOur missing the point, what is the problem with the Spaghetti monster religion??? Are you offended by Spaghetti monster believers that only believe in Spaghetti monsters who’s eyes move more to the left, or right? Frankly, I have a few things to say about the color of his noodles, but I can only say wrong about my own religion in this thread, so nice noodles there…

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,: says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” revelations 1:8

Who has performed and accomplished it, Calling forth the generations from the beginning? ‘I, the LORD, am the first, and with the last. I am He.’" Isaiah 41:4

Being a person who believes these and other statements in the bible made it simple for me to understand and accept that there has to be a God. Put simple he is the one thing that was there to start it all and since he is that one he will be there at the end. Everything I see today even this planet has a time limit, so to me it only makes sense that there had to be one thing to start it all and that thing has no time limit. People say the believe in God because of the faith I say I believe in god because he has to be. It is a shame that the three main religions that believe in one God kill each other in his name because there FAITH tells them to or leads them to. At least that is what they say.

[QUOTE=ripit;2125799]YOur missing the point, what is the problem with the Spaghetti monster religion??? Are you offended by Spaghetti monster believers that only believe in Spaghetti monsters who’s eyes move more to the left, or right? Frankly, I have a few things to say about the color of his noodles, but I can only say wrong about my own religion in this thread, so nice noodles there…[/QUOTE]

Sorry :o;)

[QUOTE=samlar;2125816]It is a shame that the three main religions that believe in one God kill each other in his name because there FAITH tells them to or leads them to. At least that is what they say.[/QUOTE]
:iagree: It is sad and incomprehensible… :sad:

PEPST,
Not really.However I won’t mention what religion
I was born into. I will just say I don’t always follow
the dietery laws. Now shalom dudes.
ZAP.

[QUOTE=zap em;2126094]PEPST,
Not really.However I won’t mention what religion
I was born into. I will just say I don’t always follow
the dietery laws. Now shalom dudes.
ZAP.[/QUOTE]

LMAO :bigsmile:

People who know me…know how i believe and why …I don’t push my belief system on anyone i think that is a personal matter that one chooses for themselves…not to be pressured into …
with that being said…
I believe in the trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit…
I believe that God the Son was born of a virgin, died on the cross and rose 3 days later, thus making intercession for us to God the Father…
I believe that when I die …I wil forever be united in heaven with all those believers who have gone on before me…
If you have any questions…just pm me :slight_smile: i’ll be more than happy to answer them

TAX don’t TEXT me during church…its distracting…:slight_smile:

oh yeah I go on Sunday Morning…for sunday school…at 8:30 am…Church begins at 10:15…
Hand bell practice at 3:00
sunday night at 6 pm

wednesday night service at 6 pm
choir practice at 7

Agnosticism. http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/main.htm

Frankly this type question should never have been raised here, since religion and believes are personal and private matter and is no body’s business.

There was three topics I was told I could not talk about when I was teaching in the service Sex Religion and politics and on forums they almost always cause problems. Well maybe not sex.

[QUOTE=samlar;2125816]It is a shame that the three main religions that believe in one God kill each other in his name because there FAITH tells them to or leads them to. At least that is what they say.[/QUOTE]
Not true at all. All religions preach faithfulness, peace & kindness to fellow man … and to spread the word/convert the unbelievers.

Humans are stupid, selfish, violent & completely illogical creatures and twist & corrupt religion to further their own selfish ends, which is why we have rediculous religious wars, and persecution, executions, bombings & mutilations … the list goes on.

Humans don’t deserve religions.

Is trure all three have and still do have people in there faith telling them to kill in the name of God. You are right to say it is corrupt religion. As I stated that is what they say I did ot say what some leaders in all faith are correct in saying killing in the Name of there faith was correct but it happens. The problem is some people in all religions do preach the things you listed but others in each religion preach to kill. You see it right here with people who are against abortion telling people it is all right to blow up abortion clinics. Or as in a lot of cases at least not saying it is wrong to do this. When they bombed the abortion clinics in Atlanta you had Christian leaders on tv that would not come out against it.

Lead by Example :iagree:
I’m areligious, for the benefit of anyone that can’t tell.

Unreligious people are religious, but don’t care about consequences.
Atheists are people that are in denial about religions.

Religions are like Amway, except all that’s being sold is hot air & b$ - without the flashy websites.

GUY’S
This subject is to devisve [if I SPELLED IT RIGHT]
Let’s go back to PEPST,and his speghtiii monster.
I wonder what will happen to his religion when
someone eats him.:):slight_smile:

Anybody for some divine spaghetti sauce?

Does it come with holy red wine, and an angelic salad on the side?

And devilishly good grated cheese on top?

[QUOTE=zap em;2127142]GUY’S
This subject is to devisve [if I SPELLED IT RIGHT]
Let’s go back to PEPST,and his speghtiii monster.
I wonder what will happen to his religion when
someone eats him.:):)[/QUOTE]
http://www.venganza.org/2008/08/28/you-guys-2/comment-page-1/#comments :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=debro;2127181]Does it come with holy red wine, and an angelic salad on the side?

And devilishly good grated cheese on top?[/QUOTE]

That looks gooooooood