Urdiburdi means....?

Yes?what does it actually mean??

Well it’s partially Dutch partially English and it means:
You’re (Ur) die (di) birdie (burdie)

In plain English: You’re a dead bird.
This expression is often used by prostitutes, if a man’s tool won’t whistle.

Ah so that post by DoMi was actually a cry for help and what it really meant was “help I’m impotent!” then? :smiley:

Well, if gene has spelled the word accurately, I’d say yes.
But if possible, it would be nice if the accused would repeat the
Word in slow-motion. :smiley:

Originally posted by Airhead
Ah so that post by DoMi was actually a cry for help and what it really meant was “help I’m impotent!” then? :smiley:
:iagree: :iagree:

Originally posted by BeeR_DoG
Well, if gene has spelled the word accurately, I’d say yes.
But if possible, it would be nice if the accused would repeat the
Word in slow-motion. :smiley:

Wwww…ooooooo…rrrrrrrrr…ddddduhh/gs.

Originally posted by gene_simmons
Wwww…ooooooo…rrrrrrrrr…ddddduhh/gs.

That’s Hollandaise, but the words have been run through a Swedish “reversewordgenerator” and after that through a PGP-Phone.

However it won’t fool me! After an appropriate amount of beers, the spelling clearly says:
Urdiburdi

What is appropiate amount of beers?I have never been sober enough to remember what amount I´m at…/gs.

(BeeR_DoG PLEASE pm me!)

[B][COLOR=royalblue]What is appropiate amount of beers?I have never been sober enough to remember what amount I´m at…/gs

It’s not that complicated gene. First you’ll have to get your wife (must be a sober person)
To clean up your whole residence. It is extremely important there are no empty beer bottles left.
After that you’ll send her out to buy plenty of beers. While she’s gone you can open this tread, just to be prepared.

When she’s back you start drinking, while watching the letters below:

Wwww…ooooooo…rrrrrrrrr…ddddduhh

When you see these letters turn in to the word: Urdiburdi your wife has to count the empty bottles.
To ensure a proper counting and to help your wife with her job: Please put the empty bottles back in the crate.

(BeeR_DoG PLEASE pm me!)

Done

Hi gene, this is properly my last post here. There have been some issues with my testing tool. Please read about it here .

In my latest test the deciphered word look quite strange.
Like this: idrubidru
this is properly my fault. I’ve most likely swallowed the beers in the reverse order. Ya know: the last beer first and so on.

Yours sincerely
BeeR_DoG

Originally posted by BeeR_DoG
Ya know: the last beer first and so on.

Excuse me?WTF is “the last beer”??:confused: :confused: :confused: /gs.

Excuse me?WTF is “the last beer”??:confused: :confused: :confused: /gs.

Ok gene, I owe you an explanation.

Well, the test usually requires about 35 beers for me. Normally I’ll start with beer nr 1 in the test. Somehow I must have started the with beer nr. 35 and then nr.34, 33,32 and so on. So the last beer I drank in that particular test, was actually beer nr.1. That’s why the word I saw was spelled backwards. As you know the test was still in beta, and one should expect a few bugs. Normally it is not an issue and you don’t have to put numbers on your beers.
:stuck_out_tongue: