Upper part of webpages non-responsive in Firefox

vbimport

I’m having a recurring problem at the moment where on most webpages I can’t get my mouse cursor responsive to text input boxes. This means I’m finding it very difficult to do searches on websites including shops where it’s pretty fundamentally neccessary.

I reinstalled windows recently and also bought a wireless mouse. I’ve tried using the wired mouse I had previously and encountered the same problem still. I’m assuming it must be a compatability problem of some kind but what I don’t know.

I thought I might try uninstalling Firefox then reinstalling it but also can’t get my add/remove programs window to populate.
So I’m feeling generally frustrated, can you help me? Thanks

What version of Windows are you running?

[B]Wombler[/B]

XP

Okay then check this out and see if you can get ‘Add/Remove Programs’ working properly again.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=stevolende;2608602]I’m having a recurring problem at the moment where on most webpages I can’t get my mouse cursor responsive to text input boxes. This means I’m finding it very difficult to do searches on websites including shops where it’s pretty fundamentally neccessary.

I reinstalled windows recently and also bought a wireless mouse. I’ve tried using the wired mouse I had previously and encountered the same problem still. I’m assuming it must be a compatability problem of some kind but what I don’t know.

I thought I might try uninstalling Firefox then reinstalling it but also can’t get my add/remove programs window to populate.
So I’m feeling generally frustrated, can you help me? Thanks[/QUOTE]

It would be good to know what you mean by the error and a screen shot would help here as well as what version of FF your using?