Upload PNG files - Wed, April 12, 2006 - 18:18 PST, USA

vbimport

Wed, April 12, 2006 - 18:18 PST, USA

Tried to upload “PNG” image files and the system reported back two different errors:

• “invalid login”
  • “Not a valid image”
  • also had same login strangeness as Dr. Who, about the same time

see: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1380733&postcount=132

Hi :slight_smile:
I can add a third, file empty. :doh:

You want error messages? I’ve got error messages!

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/forumattachments/4e2c241449f0fc3c9babfd563c2a439b): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/functions_file.php on line 277

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move ‘/tmp/phpxVdO54’ to ‘/home/forumattachments/4e2c241449f0fc3c9babfd563c2a439b’ in /includes/functions_file.php on line 277

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /home/forumattachments/4e2c241449f0fc3c9babfd563c2a439b (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /includes/functions_file.php on line 289

But at least we can still post text…God I was sh*t scared for hours when I couldn’t log on. I suspect that once the main server fault is fixed all the luxury stuff (image posting) will follow.

Problem still exists… :confused:

As I said in the other thread posted about this in the newbie forum http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=176544 give it time. Patience is a virtue in the meantime learn about the wonders of image hosts.

Image Shack is a good one, no need to register to upload images.

Image hosts are all well and good but isn’t there a time limit that the images remain on the server for?

One of the best features of this site is the search function. Years of wisdom in thousands of posts. it would be anoying to search for say, scans of media X on drive Y only to find the scan pictures have expired!

As already stated, the .png upload problem will be sorted as soon as humanly possible I am sure. I just hope it is a database/linking problem and all the previously uploaded images are still physically available.

Yes if they are inactive, no access, for a certain period of time they are removed.

Still can’t upload images…any news on when this will be fixed???

LOL yeah, can you imagine the scan threads if those already-attached pics are gone forever? :eek:

This post has been checked to see if poster is over using the term ‘naked’. Has been known to use this term in relation to threads that primarily dedicate themselves to scanning in the interests of all humanity. :cop:

No. The threads will be nude. That better? :bigsmile:

Hi :slight_smile:
I stand corrected. :o I bet you loved that. :stuck_out_tongue: I know I did. :iagree: :bigsmile:

:wink: :bigsmile:

I prefer “graphic deprived”. Gotta love PC when you need a chuckle.

still exists doh!

I’ll add my voice, can’t post images: :doh: :doh: :doh:

"
Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/forumattachments/2da02d7f80f96f7fdb3c9eac6ec72393): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /includes/functions_file.php on line 278

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move ‘/tmp/phpYuLE9K’ to ‘/home/forumattachments/2da02d7f80f96f7fdb3c9eac6ec72393’ in /includes/functions_file.php on line 278

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /home/forumattachments/2da02d7f80f96f7fdb3c9eac6ec72393 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /includes/functions_file.php on line 290"

Uploads/attachments seem to be working again. :slight_smile: