Hello. I would like to do a comparison between different drives and writing patterns.
Examples for interesting burning speed test graphs involving Z-CLV and P-CAV:
- CD-RW ×32 UltraSpeed Plus (aka. US+RW or US+ -RW) (only possible using old desktop drives such as RiteMaster™ SH-S182 or TS-H653).
- CD-RW UltraSpeed (16×-24×, aka. US-RW), burned using desktop drive and slim laptop drive.
- DVD-RW ×6 (using slim drive).
- DVD-RAM, different speeds, eg. ×12, ×3, ×5.
- DVD+R/R DL, DVD-R/R DL (if they have P-CAV and Z-CLV burning options using your drives).
- BD-R ×16 ZCLV.
- DVD-RW×6,DVD+RW×8 from slimtype laptop drive.
If possible, please also upload graphs with quality scan results from the burned discs, so that an interesting quality pattern can be seen.
I would appreciate contributions.