Upload Blu ray Meta Info, Get 35% Coupon from DVDFab

vbimport

DVDFab rolls out another round of Meta Info Uploading campaign, encouraging its users worldwide, especially for those 30-day trial version users,
to upload and share the Meta information of their Blu-ray discs with the entire DVDFab community.

Note:

1. Once you’ve uploaded meta data for 20 discs, you can get your storewide 35% discount coupon here.
  2. You will receive a confirmation letter containing the coupon after you’ve successfully submitted your Email address to DVDFab.
  3. The coupon will be expired on Jun. 10, 2016, please apply it in the limited time.

Besides, there are also 30% discount products available.

Campaign page: http://www.dvdfab.cn/get_meta_coupon.htm

I once tried to enable meta uploading, but it was such a convoluted and confusing process I gave up. Its still enabled in the software but nothing actually happens.

[QUOTE=CDan;2774174]I once tried to enable meta uploading, but it was such a convoluted and confusing process I gave up. Its still enabled in the software but nothing actually happens.[/QUOTE]

Hi CDan, before uploading, you need to start the meta feature first, choose the Meta tab in the common setting, tick the box in front of [I]I want to be the contributor[/I] as the screen shot.
And then load the source Blu-ray disc, system will prompt you to upload the disc meta info if it has not been uploaded yet.

I think this is a great idea as it not only allows users to benefit from the additional data but also provides them with a way to help out the rest of the community.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Lucy_dvdfab;2774196]Hi CDan, before uploading, you need to start the meta feature first, choose the Meta tab in the common setting, tick the box in front of [I]I want to be the contributor[/I] as the screen shot.
And then load the source Blu-ray disc, system will prompt you to upload the disc meta info if it has not been uploaded yet.[/QUOTE]

No, it has never “prompted me” to upload anything. One time when I did try to manually do so, I was told that you already had that disc. So why bother?

This is not a user-friendly process. Once the user has given permission to share meta data, it should be completely automatic and not require more and more clicks for each new disc. Keep it simple.