Upgrading?

I have DVDFab4 and it works “ok”
Also “had” DVDFab5, but now there’s the yearly fee. BTW-I’ve also moved and have a new email address which I cannot change without the original order number (which I do not have-only the registration key).

1. Is it worth upgrading to 5? If I recall, it was much quicker than 4?
  2. How do I obtain the renewal without all this info? I have emailed them twice (no response yet).
  3. Will I have to uninstall :frowning: or will it just be installed over-top of last version.
    Guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

[quote=tshewman;2232278]I have DVDFab4 and it works "ok"
Also “had” DVDFab5, but now there’s the yearly fee. BTW-I’ve also moved and have a new email address which I cannot change without the original order number (which I do not have-only the registration key).

1. Is it worth upgrading to 5? If I recall, it was much quicker than 4?
  2. How do I obtain the renewal without all this info? I have emailed them twice (no response yet).
  3. Will I have to uninstall :frowning: or will it just be installed over-top of last version.
    Guidance would be appreciated. Thanks![/quote]
    If you remember your old email address all you have to do is change your email with them. Then wait for the email conformation and then you can request your DVDfab5 key since you already own DVDfab4. And you can have both DVDFab5 and DVDfab4 on same computer and use them both if you wanted to. Here is the link to change email address
    http://www.dvdfab.com/changemail.htm
    Here is link to request your DVDfab5 key
    http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

Thanks except the email update requires and order number which I do not have, so I can’t even change my email address.

Look at the “about” in dvdfab program that is your order number. It is under “?”

Thanks…but says it’s not valid…oy!
Tried just the number, just the name, name and the order number…sheesh! Anything else?

[quote=tshewman;2232359]Thanks…but says it’s not valid…oy!
Tried just the number, just the name, name and the order number…sheesh! Anything else?[/quote]
May I ask if you entered a change of your email address when you upgraded to version 5 so Fengtao could update their database with your new email address ?, you will or would have supplied your old email address so your registration information can be located :bigsmile:

also you can always send Fengtao a PM(private message) and tell him your issue which again you will need to give him your old email address so your registration information can be located :wink: and also give him your new email address

SJ

Thanks and yes, all this was provided in the private note and has been resolved! Works great! My compliments to all that responded and to the company for being thorough in their response(s)

:wink:
Have a nice day :flower: