Upgrading to Windows7

vbimport

Going to do a Clean Install of Windows7. My original Installation was dVDFab Platinum. Been updating consistently to current 8.073.
What do I do to get back here after installation.:confused:

[QUOTE=Camdids;2576075]Going to do a Clean Install of Windows7. My original Installation was dVDFab Platinum. Been updating consistently to current 8.073.
What do I do to get back here after installation.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Hi Camdids

When you say “What do I do to get back here after installation” if your talking about here at the forum just write down on a paper the following…
[B]club.myce.com/f116[/B] and after you install Windows 7 just type that into your internet browser, that will bring you back to the DVDFab sub forum :wink:

OOps Sorry. Getting things ready and didnt make myself clear. No I meant getting my Fab installation back with my License intact.

:doh:

[QUOTE=Camdids;2576075]Going to do a Clean Install of Windows7. My original Installation was dVDFab Platinum. Been updating consistently to current 8.073.
What do I do to get back here after installation.:confused:[/QUOTE]

To get back to where you were just reinstall the latest version.

If you no longer have your key just go here, create an account (if you haven’t already registered) and use the option to resend it to you.

HTH.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Wombler for jumping in :cool:

Thank You. Exactly what I was after.

@SJ - You’re more than welcome my friend. :flower:

@Camdids - Glad to hear you’re sorted.

[B]Wombler[/B]