Upgrading from trial to purchased software

vbimport

Hi, could you direct me to the appropriate group that could possibly assist me in upgrading my clone dvd from trial to purchased. I have the key, however I am unable to figure out how to inputit.

If it’s like the other software of SlySoft,you just have to doubleclick the *.key file.:slight_smile:

Roadworker is correct just double click your key file.:flower:

[QUOTE=karpedm1973;2731462]Hi, could you direct me to the appropriate group that could possibly assist me in upgrading my clone dvd from trial to purchased. I have the key, however I am unable to figure out how to inputit.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=roadworker;2731469]If it’s like the other software of SlySoft,you just have to doubleclick the *.key file.:)[/QUOTE]

Just as roadwork says but remember your request was for CloneDVD posted in AnyDVD forum and if your dvd is CSS protected CloneDVD will not backup the media and this requires you to have AnyDVD installed/running to get CloneDVD to work correctly.

I was double clicking the whole time, however this time I right click and used open with clone dvd software. Using the method worked.