Upgrade

I have a licensed copy of DVDFab Platinum and want to know how to activate the new parts after the 30 days are up.

[QUOTE=green dragon;2275608]I have a licensed copy of DVDFab Platinum and want to know how to activate the new parts after the 30 days are up.[/QUOTE]

DVDFab Platinum purchased before May 08, 2008 will give you.

[ul]
[li]DVD to DVD
[/li][li]DVD to Mobile
[/li][/ul]If purchased after May 8, 2008 it only includes DVD to DVD. The other options would need to be purchased to use beyond the 30 days.

$110 seems a little high to add the extra features, how about a price break since I have been with you since version one of DVD Fab.

[QUOTE=green dragon;2275619]$110 seems a little high to add the extra features, how about a price break since I have been with you since version one of DVD Fab.[/QUOTE]

There is a 20% OFF coupon listed on the top of the purchase page. Enter that code and you’ll receive a discount at check out.

[QUOTE=green dragon;2275619]$110 seems a little high to add the extra features, how about a price break since I have been with you since version one of DVD Fab.[/QUOTE]

If you have been with them since version one you should have lifetime for DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile like I do? I have been a DVDfab user for two years.