1: Replaced the IDE Cable in the case with an IDE cable with two connectors.
2. Attached a Y-Power splitter cable
3. Attached a HD to the extra connectors whenever I wanted to use HD.
- Bought a Removeable HD Drawer (SNT127A)
- Did some modifications with its cardboard box to fit it like an external case and stuck it on top of LG GSA 5160D enclosure.
- The extra connectors are attached to the Drive drawer.
- Two HDs are put in two HD Trays.
- am able to hotswap HDs
- am able to use DVD writer just by turning the key of the HD drawer (which turns the drawer off.
So far so good.