Upgrade Suggestions(if any) and water cooling question

vbimport

Alrite first off, i got some spare cash(uhmm almost 500$‘s?) to spend and either it’ll just be rottin’ away in my wallet or the bank, or go towards my sword hobby. Heres my stats:

-2x 512mb PC3200 DDR Kreton Ram(uhh ya if u haven’t heard of the ram dont worry bout it, neither have i but it was cheap when i upgraded it before.)
-P4P800-E Deluxe Asus Mother Board
-P4 2.8 Ghz 800FSB CPU(1mb cache? not sure right now)
-Radeon 9800 Pro 128 MB AGP 8x video
-2x 120 GB HDD’s(one maxtor other western digital)
-4x DVD Burner
-Liteon 52x24x52 CD Burner
-Sound Card is some altiris i’ve had for almost 10 yrs but still does the job lol
-PSU is 400-450W, can’t remember

There it is, if i left anything out just tell me. also I was looking into water cooling and if its any good. I’ve never used a water cooling system before and if they are worth it i’d appreciate some linkage to some good systems. Anyhow, I thanks for any replys and I know for some people i have a great system, but I know theres some comp geeks out there that would just love to tell me what to go with this beast and thats who im talking to :stuck_out_tongue: .

You definitely need to upgrade that DVD Burner. My vote is for the BenQ 1620. This drive rocks. Other than that you are in good shape.

it looks like a pretty good machine. I’d just go for the burner as well if your cash is really burning a hole in your pocket. I wouldn’t bother with water cooling unless you want to overclock your machine or unless the noise is to much to handle. There good for overclocking. However if you do overclock be careful as your memory doesn’t look like a good brand, good brand memory is high quality which means good at overclocking. Also whats your monitor like? You could get a brans spankin’ new TFT if you haven’t got one, with $500 you get a pretty good one.