Updating DVDFab, Mobile , and etc

Now that everything has been put into one big bundle sort of speaking. When there is an update of say DVDFab Mobile, or one of the others do you have to do a special update for the one item being updated or will the update of DVDFab update all changes that may need taking place. I currently have DVDFab Platinum. with the Mobile portion also. Do I have to get updates from DVDFab and Mobile separately by going to video fab. Or get it all from one.

I hope you know what I mean and interpret what I am looking for.

snagel

[QUOTE=snagel;2284871]Now that everything has been put into one big bundle sort of speaking. When there is an update of say DVDFab Mobile, or one of the others do you have to do a special update for the one item being updated or will the update of DVDFab update all changes that may need taking place. I currently have DVDFab Platinum. with the Mobile portion also. Do I have to get updates from DVDFab and Mobile separately by going to video fab. Or get it all from one.

I hope you know what I mean and interpret what I am looking for.

snagel[/QUOTE]

All updates will be done at once, even if you haven’t paid for an option. No one knows when you might decide to buy an option, and when you do, you expect it to work based on the most current fixes and updates. That’s why they’ll all be done at once.

If you haven’t got an option, you’ll never notice the update, but it will still be done.

Updates will probably still be handled the same way… you come on this forum, notice an update in the form of a new BETA, and D/L it, updating everything that has been done to the whole program.

Make sense?

OC

:slight_smile: