Updates 2nd

vbimport

So, information about the free open source version of DVDnExtCOPY will be deleted? I have informed the owner of myce.com that simple information get deleted.

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2704039]So, information about the free open source version of DVDnExtCOPY will be deleted? I have informed the owner of myce.com that simple information get deleted.[/QUOTE]

All the software specific sub-forums here are dedicated to the particular software concerned (including any other queries that are directly relevant) so unfortunately this is not the correct place to be posting details of alternative programs.

You are however free to discuss other programs in the main Movie Copy Software forum which covers all movie copy related software and not just DVD next COPY.

[B]Wombler[/B]

@DVDranger - You were warned that this is not the correct forum to discuss this and I provided you with a link to the correct forum.

I’ve deleted your post and please do not post in this sub-forum again regarding anything other than the official DVD next COPY software.

A bit of courtesy and obeying the forum rules isn’t really too much to ask and I would ask that you bear this in mind in future.

[B]Wombler[/B]