Updated Forum to Vbulletin 3.7

vbimport

Today our forum software has been updated to Vbulletin 3.7 which introduces a lot new functionality. Currently I’m updating our templates which means that some pages might look bad, we’re working on it to make them look good again.

After that we can enable new funcionality which we will slow introduce to everyone.

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks for keeping us informed. :clap: :bow:
However could I ask if this will widen the gap between versions 1 & 2?
As I note that there are already some omissions. :eek:

[QUOTE=zebadee;2051319]However could I ask if this will widen the gap between versions 1 & 2?[/QUOTE]
I try to make most things work in V1.0 too but that’s mainly by reverting to the unmodified forum templates in most cases. However most of the efforts will of course be spent on the 2.0 templates.

Thanks… :clap:
Inevitable I suppose.
Just hope I can last out till 2.0 will fill the width of my screen. :rolleyes:
Without dropping resolution. :doh:

If they code it right and not have a fixed width then this can been done zebadee as this coding is done on mine too now.

Yes I understand that.
But apparently it is not that simple, because of the way the templates are.
Something like that anyway.
It was explained to me. Some time ago.
However I found it difficult to understand as I thought you just put a percentage rather than a fixed width.
i.e. 85% or whatever.
Still perhaps they’ll get around to it, one day.

That is only a small part of it. You have to add some code in the templates to resize according to users screen. This however can’t been done on a fixed width it has to be done on a fluid which is like mine. I hope I didn’t mix up the fluid vs. fixed now. :smiley:

LOL. My referals went from the 90’s to 60’s. Guess I need to post more.:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=crossg;2051471]LOL. My referals went from the 90’s to 60’s. Guess I need to post more.:p[/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah I lost nearly a third of mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps it’s a new thing where any referrals who’ve been banned get deducted? It’s the only thing I can think of :slight_smile:

[quote=Arachne;2051476]LOL, yeah I lost nearly a third of mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps it’s a new thing where any referrals who’ve been banned get deducted? It’s the only thing I can think of :)[/quote]
It is a new rule for Mods/Retired or otherwise.
The rebellion are trying to prevent you bactracking. :stuck_out_tongue: :iagree: :bigsmile: :doh:

I’m gonna ask for compensation. :smiley: I lost nearly 200 referrals.:sad:

[quote=Dee-27;2051540]I’m gonna ask for compensation. :smiley: I lost nearly 200 referrals.:sad:[/quote] Don’t worry, somy nice spambots will probably sign up up with you as referrer soon. :bigsmile:

I think the Game forum needs to go back online here.

I have a real hard time not responding to spammers. Like get a life or a real job A$$hole!!! :a Probably wouldn’t help in the referals though.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2051540]I’m gonna ask for compensation. :smiley: I lost nearly 200 referrals.:sad:[/QUOTE]

Yikes! I wondered if you’d lost any :eek:

LOL @ Drage and crossg :bigsmile:

[quote=zebadee;2051340]Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks… :clap:
Inevitable I suppose.
Just hope I can last out till 2.0 will fill the width of my screen. :rolleyes:
Without dropping resolution. :doh:[/quote]

Same with Me :bow:

wow many new options on private messages and friend requests…

Couldn’t lost referrals be those who signed up, but then never confirmed by the email link.
So a more accurate update of the referrals. :wink:

[QUOTE=zebadee;2051949]Hi :slight_smile:
Couldn’t lost referrals be those who signed up, but then never confirmed by the email link.
So a more accurate update of the referrals. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yep, that sounds plausible too :iagree:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;2051764]and friend requests…[/QUOTE]
Feels like MySpace now…

Oh, in case anyone wonders why I do not accept…don’t worry, you are not the only one…in fact, to quote the Black Knight: “None shall pass” :wink: