Updated DVD 43, now I've got trouble

vbimport

Looking for DVD 43?

Try AnyDVD for free instead. Faster, more up to date than DVD 43.

END

I’ve been making backups and having problems so I decided to check out the latest version of DVD 43. Being too smart, I deleted DVD43 3.7.0.113 to avoid any conflicts with the 3.9.0 version. I then installed 3.9.0, restarted my computer and attempted to backup again. DVD43 them reads, Can’t connect. DVD43 driver must be installed, up to date and active. What am I doing wrong. Any assistance would be appreciated. Also, my version of 1 Click DVD copy is 4.2. Is that the latest version.
Thanks,
Dan

4.2.9.9 is the latest 1Click version. It is supposed to work well with the latest DVD43, although I would not know as I use AnyDVD.

I too highly recommend AnyDVD. DVD43 seems to be more a hit and miss type program, to where AnyDVD is always a hit.
Just my .02

AnyDVD is the best $39 dollar investment you could make IMO. $29 if you can find a discount coupon.

Lifetime Updates!!! :clap: :wink:

Certainly the best money i have spent.

I am currrently having the same exact problem as you Dan. I am going to try anydvd out. I am thinkming your gonna have to pay for DVD43 to get a working copy. Not seeing the free version anymore.

Mike

I don’t use it myself as I have Anydvd but here is the link you need.
http://www.dvd43.com/

:disagree: First of all you dont have to buy DVD43 Its free,…secondly 1ClickDVD Copy is now upto v4.2.9.11. I would though strongly recommend that before you purchase anyDVD please go to the 1 ClickDVD forum first and read what other members have to say about using anyDVD with 1 Click now that Gregory (the author of 1 Click) has introduced cprx technology into his program software. I personaly have had no problems using anyDVD with my version of 1 Click but I know a lot of users that have, the general concesus seems to think that you must uncheck the [U]Copy protection based on unreadable sectors[/U] box in anyDVD when using 1 ClickDVD Copy but I dont actually think its necessary because I have copied lots of movies with the option checked and also unchecked, so I think its a case of trial and error. I would be interested in other users experiences regarding this subject.

AnyDVD works perfectly well with any DVD back-up software
…even 1Click 4.2.9.11 :iagree:

If you are using AnyDVD , use it @Default ( All Removals Checked )
It will work as it always has .
When using AnyDVD , you have the ‘option’ to use 1Click
either with CPRx = ON … or CPRx = OFF
Generally , it is recommended that you DISable CPRx (OFF)
when using AnyDVD@Default , but I myself have had NO issues leaving it ON .
Open 1Click >> F3 = CPRx ON/OFF

AnyDVD works perfectly well with 1ClickDVDCopy//PRO :iagree:
Always has … Always will .

IF you choose to use DVD43 then you MUST have CPRx ENabled ( ON )
1Click will work perfectly well with DVD43 using CPRx = ON . :iagree:

Now ,
IF you have AnyDVD ,
and would only like to ‘test’ CPRx , on it’s own , here are the settings .
These settings permit AnyDVD only to remove CSS ,
Allowing CPRx to work - On it’s own .
This is Only for “Testing” 1Click’s CPRx ability

AnyDVD@CPRxOnly
DISable = AnyDVD"Remove Adverts"
ENable = ONLY = "Analog Protection System"
DISable = ALL other “Feature Removals”

Again , the above is Only for “Testing” 1Click’s CPRx ability ,
AnyDVD works best , as it was designed – @Default

:slight_smile:

The problem your experiencing is we all believed that DVD 43 was a stand alone upgrade. It’s not. You need the proceeding install that contains the driver to upgrade the platform to. If you can reinstall an older version of DVD 43 this will fix your problem. I’ve been there and done it… :iagree:

I just installed DVD43 seems to work fine with Clonedvd2. One small problem is when I reboot, I don’t get the tray Icon, although the process is running.
I end the process and restart the program from the desktop Icon, and all is right with the world.
GC

[quote=Curleyg;1917984]I just installed DVD43 seems to work fine with Clonedvd2. One small problem is when I reboot, I don’t get the tray Icon, although the process is running.
I end the process and restart the program from the desktop Icon, and all is right with the world.
GC[/quote] All DVD43 does is help you through CSS encryption, you will find that you need other decrypters to do most of the newer movies. DVD43 was not meant to work with CloneDVD2, but it does work fine with 1ClickDVDCopy or Pro. I assume you needed help with 1Click products seeing that this is their appropriate forum.

Ok to let you guys know that anydvd now is only updated for a year only now and really the best one that’s out there now is http://www.dvdfab.com/ with this one is all in one.

[QUOTE=SOLO48;2224144]Ok to let you guys know that anydvd now is only updated for a year only now and really the best one that’s out there now is http://www.dvdfab.com/ with this one is all in one.[/QUOTE]

1ClickDVDcopy works well with the latest version of DVD43 (4.4.0.0) for many as does AnyDVD

so really your recommendation for fab is nothing more than :Z:Z:eek:

You must have nothing better to do(like myself) than post something meaningless to a thread that has lain dormant for more than a year.

[QUOTE=bubbles19;2228181]1ClickDVDcopy works well with the latest version of DVD43 (4.4.0.0) for many as does AnyDVD

so really your recommendation for fab is nothing more than :Z:Z:eek:

You must have nothing better to do(like myself) than post something meaningless to a thread that has lain dormant for more than a year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I knew that it was old.So whats wrong with that?Ha Ha.

[QUOTE=SOLO48;2228822]Yeah, I knew that it was old.So whats wrong with that?Ha Ha.[/QUOTE]

It makes you smell like SPAM

:eek:

[QUOTE=shannon90210;2228880]It makes you smell like SPAM

:eek:[/QUOTE]

:bigsmile::iagree::iagree: - go girl

Hi bubbles19, I can also confirm that 1Click programs work fine with DVD43free and there is no need to for other programs if you own any 1 Click product.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2228961]Hi bubbles19, I can also confirm that 1Click programs work fine with DVD43free and there is no need to for other programs if you own any 1 Click product.;)[/QUOTE]

and darn fine they work as well:cool:

[QUOTE=shannon90210;2228880]It makes you smell like SPAM

:eek:[/QUOTE]
“Sorry you feel that way”